Chapter 170

A rare holiday.

When Xie Ge returned home from his daily training and dinner, it was already seven o'clock in the evening.

As the professional tennis player with the most outstanding skills and the most commercial value in Blue Star nowadays, Xie Ge's life is like a painstaking monk. He doesn't like to smoke or drink, and he doesn't like to play outside. Except for training and the business activities that he must attend, he stays at home honestly, and he is more like an otaku than an otaku.

When he came out of the shower, the wall clock on the wall happened to point to half past seven.

There are still two and a half hours before the sleep time he set for himself.

How to pass the time before going to bed this time?

Xie Ge quickly thought of the new animation that Huaying promoted on Weibo not long ago. Because of Huaying’s Sherlock Holmes series and Harry Potter series, he was half a fan of Huaying. It happened that Huaying’s animation this time It’s also about tennis, so it’s okay to have nothing to do, so why not watch the movie “Prince of Tennis”.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned on the TV and adjusted the channel to Xingning TV's children's channel, his cell phone rang:

"Hello? Brother Xie? You won't stay at home and do nothing, will you? Let's go out and get together."

Xie Ge was stunned for only a moment and quickly recognized that the person speaking at this moment was his teammate of the Xingning Provincial Team, Yao Libei.

Xie Ge did not hesitate: "No, I'm watching TV at home. Let's meet up another day when we have time."

This rejection was not clever, it could even be said to be very unpleasant, but Yao Libei was not surprised at all. Instead, he became interested in the TV mentioned by Xie Ge: "Nowadays, there are only those TV series that come and go on TV stations. What’s good to see?”

"It's not a TV series," Xie Ge said briefly, "It's an animation called "The Prince of Tennis."

This name is not unfamiliar.

Yao Libei quickly remembered the person in the Weibo video not long ago who was said by Xie Ge to be an outsider with ordinary tennis professional standards - it was said that the person was an animation director who did not exercise much and had not received any professional training. Tennis training. But just such a person was recognized by Xie Ge.

To be honest, this made him rather unhappy. But he did not express this emotion, but said nonchalantly: "Oh, you are talking about that tennis animation. This is the first time I have heard of a sports-themed animation. I happen to have nothing to do, so why not Come to your house and watch it with you.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Yao Libei almost didn't reply to Xie Ge, and said directly: "Then it's settled, I'll come to your house now."

Without waiting for Xie Ge to refuse, he hung up the phone.

Yao Libei was not worried at all that he would be rejected by Xie Ge. As far as tennis is concerned, Xie Ge is indeed worthy of the title of "Big Devil", but in reality, Xie Ge's character is a bit soft. If Yao Libei really goes to Xie Ge's house, even if he is not happy in his heart, he will Most likely they won't refuse.

as expected.

After seeing him coming, Xie Ge frowned slightly, but he didn't say anything to drive him away. Yao Libei went straight to the living room and sat on the sofa unceremoniously.

"Hey, it seems I came just in time."

On the LCD TV screen facing the sofa, the main film of "The Prince of Tennis" has already started.