Chapter Seventy-Four

When she said this, all Bai Chengxuan fans who saw the news were stunned for a moment, and then immediately opened the big data network of Blue Star TV.

In Bluestar, whether it is TV ratings or movie box office, in order to ensure the natural and healthy development of the entertainment industry, Bluestar has extremely strict controls on data fraud, and there is basically no possibility of false ratings or box office. Therefore, when everyone clicked on the data network and saw "Cardcaptor Sakura", which was clearly ranked first at the moment, they were a little dazed.

First?

A sub-supplied cartoon with a limited audience can actually beat many TV dramas for all ages, and won the first place in the ratings yesterday?

No one wanted to believe this fact, but the fact before them could not allow them to question it.

"How did this happen?" Someone couldn't help asking in the group: "Didn't Brother Xuan deliberately adjust the TV series from noon to the evening prime time? Logically speaking, shouldn't the ratings be increased? Why did the ratings drop instead?" ?”

After she said that, everyone's eyes subconsciously fell on the cartoon at the top of the list again.

Obviously, if there is any change in the process, the most likely reason is that the ratings are slowly rising, and until today it has completely surpassed "She Came to Your Heart".

However, a cartoon, in turn stealing the ratings of the idol drama?

Why does this sound so strange?

Everyone was dumbfounded for a while, feeling bewildered and helpless. After a moment of silence, a message finally popped up from the silent support group:

"Could it be because the airing time of "She Came to Your Heart" coincided with the airing time of "Cardcaptor Sakura"? Well... I mean, cartoons are for children after all, Generally, if there are children at home, they will definitely give up the TV to the children, right?"

"Yes, yes, I also think it should be the reason! Every time I want to follow the drama, I can't beat my brother and cry. [Tears]"

"There is also the issue of publicity strategy? Many people on my list who don't watch animation are chasing after them. It seems that they especially like the little skirts in the animation. The animation company also said that the top three little skirts in the vote will be given priority to be produced and sold. So many people are chasing and watching even if they are only looking at the little skirt inside."

"Not only that, but also..."

There was one person at the beginning, and the following things quickly became logical. Everyone discussed the reason why "She Came to Your Heart" lost to "Cardcaptor Sakura" in ratings, as if this animation was based on It seems that he won "She Came to Your Heart" just because of some heresy.

Jimengsi watched, hesitated to speak.

If she hadn't caught up with this so-called "children's animation" because of the little skirt, maybe she would have the same idea as these people today, and push all the reasons to Huaying's promotional methods, but she is after all these days Seriously watched "Cardcaptor Sakura".

Is it really what they say?

Jimengsi recalled the relaxed and happy mood and the soft and comfortable feeling since chasing after this period of time, and for a while, she couldn't say a word to find reasons for the male god's works.

——

No one doubts the data and strength of "Cardcaptor Sakura".

Wuhe, from the very beginning, it was not the kind of animation that climbed to the top in one step. In fact, it can even be said that under the watchful eyes of countless people, it climbed from the fifth place step by step, and it was not until yesterday that it finally surpassed Bai Chengxuan's idol drama took the No. 1 spot in ratings.