Chapter 184 - 185 - 186

Chapter 184

Xingning City Culture and Media General Administration, Animation Department.

Xu Cheng was sitting in his seat at the desk by the window. He was looking at the documents in front of him casually, thinking about tonight's food combination, and leisurely spinning the pen in his hand.

His work has always been very idle.

Compared with the film and television department next door, which is often too busy to find a place to work, he only needs to look at the form handed in every day to make sure that the work does not have any inappropriate content for children, and then he can sign and release it. Under normal circumstances, production companies that have a clear understanding of the review standards will not make mistakes at this stage. Because of this, this preliminary registration review is nothing more than a simple and small process.

Of course, there are pros and cons to everything. His job is simple, but because the development of Blue Star Animation is not as good as that of film and television, the salary and performance of the animation department will be somewhat worse.

It's just that due to Blue Star's policy tilt in recent years, the animation department has been doing a lot better in recent years. Especially the commercial animation has the ever-lasting cash cow of Huiying, and the animation department has also entered the easy-to-win situation. The model is simply delightful.

Thank you Huaying, thank you Muxiuxing.

Like a senior high school student who pays homage to the god of exams, Xu Cheng continued to scroll down after thanking the animation department for the cash cow. It was at this time that a familiar word "Huaying" suddenly jumped into his field of vision.

Huaying has a new work? !

Xu Cheng was refreshed, and he didn't feel drowsy immediately. He immediately flipped through the form in his hand and continued to look down——

Title: "The Old Man and the Sea"

Original: Hemingway

Production company: Huaying

Producers: Mu Suxing, Li Lianggong, Xin Zongyi, Tan Qingyi, Xia Yongyuan, Zhang Ru, Chen Yidan, Wang Mengke, Lin Hongxin.

Xu Cheng:? ? ?

etc! This credits list!

Xu Cheng tugged at his arm, and after realizing that it was really painful, he couldn't help but rubbed his eyes. However, a series of names clearly visible on the black and white paper all told him clearly: Yes, that's what he saw.

Xu Cheng just felt like he was going to be stupid.

What kind of magical lineup is this?

Not to mention Mu Xingxing, to this day, this young man’s name is almost a guarantee of profit, and he can be called a walking cash cow in the industry. Whether it is animation, comics or games, wherever he goes, there is no such thing as a loss. As for the following series of names that still exist in animation textbooks.

Tan Qingyi, famous oil painting master of Blue Star, founder of New Oil Painting School, judge of Fantastic National Film Festival.

Xin Zongyi, internationally renowned animation master and pioneer of national animation. His works are famous for their grand scenes and profound inner characters.

Chen Yidan, director of Blue Star Animation Research Institute, is famous for a full-length art animation "Strelitzia" and his work was even recommended to the mayor of many cities to understand the current situation of local society. He is an illustrator and cartoonist , novelist as one master.