Chapter 101

At the same time, in the editorial department of Huaying Comics.

Everyone who got the sample of the first issue couldn't wait to open the magazine. They had actually read these comics during the review stage, but it turns out that classic things can still bring people a pleasant reading experience even if they go back and re-read them. :

"When I read the script, I always felt that it was a bit of a hit, but when I read the comic, it turned out to be pretty good. The storyboards are also pretty cool, I like it!"

"I prefer Mr. Mu's Sherlock Holmes series," someone interjected. Qiu Fengmao called "Mr. Mu" as a joke at first, but later found that Mu Suxing didn't mind, and everyone felt kind, and soon Followed the trend and shouted: "The original script is well written, and to be honest, Teacher Mu's performance also surprised me..."

Before he finished speaking, he seemed to realize what he had said inadvertently, and quickly changed his words: "I mean, the finished manga is even better than I imagined..."

Mu Xing smiled and didn't mind.

Strictly speaking, this is the first time he has drawn a comic in a serious way - if you don't count the storyboards. After all, there are certain differences between comics and animation. It is also difficult to adapt Sherlock Holmes. It is human nature for some people to have doubts.

The reason why the subject of suspense reasoning is not popular in the field of comics is not only because the subject matter is relatively cold, but also because of the limitations of comics themselves. It is not easy to create a specific atmosphere expressed by the original text on a flat screen. , The Shepherd Star has no experience to refer to in this regard.

Fortunately, he has always been good at storyboarding.

With the blessing of Conan Doyle's god-level original work, Mu Xiu Xing does not need to consider the plot concept. Although it is a comic, in fact, Mu Xiu Xing almost uses it as an animation split shot to draw, and the specific effect...

Looking at the satisfied looks of the editors in front of me, there is nothing wrong with it?

And it is true.

Qiu Fengmao read the entire comic weekly carefully, and after confirming any problems with the comic content, magazine paper, etc., he put down the weekly and moved his eyes to the four sets of bookmarks placed on the other side.

As they said before, the four sets of bookmarks correspond to "My Hero Academia", "Card Captor Sakura", "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" and "Expedition Girls" respectively. Each set of bookmarks has three, and the selected ones are also Popular characters in these four works.

"As for the peripherals," Qiu Fengmao thought for a while, and quickly made a decision: "Use this set for the bonus weekly magazine of the first issue."

Shepherd Xing glanced at the bookmark in his hand and had no opinion on this choice. But another editor was a little puzzled: "Why "My Hero Academia"? Wouldn't it be better to replace it with "Magic Girl Madoka Magica" that just ended?"

"If our target market is only the large area centered on Xingning City, the magic circle is indeed a good choice," Qiu Fengmao shrugged: "the magic circle is very popular on our side. On the west side, My Ying has the most fans."

"Although it is only the first issue, there are some preparations, so we can't really wait until the moment to do it."

The selection of peripherals for the inaugural issue has been finalized in this way, and the next thing to consider is the issue of publicity.

Mu Xingxing did not interfere in what happened next. For him, drawing comics is his own hobby, not a necessity. If he needs to do everything by himself, then why does he hire so many editors?