Chapter Fifty-Nine

Unaware of everything that happened on the Internet, Mu Suxing probably glanced at the content of the handwritten comment area, and then went offline directly, not paying attention to the follow-up development of it—the graduation project is his current top priority, the handwritten After all, it is just a form of entertainment used to adjust the mood. Excessive attention is putting the cart before the horse.

With the completion of the drawing stage, the production of "The Gift of the Magi" has gradually come to an end, entering the final editing stage.

For Mu Su Xing, the editing stage is a relatively easy link. What he has to do is to edit according to the scenes drawn in the previous stage. In addition, he must grasp the timing of each shot and look at the samples as a whole. Whether the expression of the theme of the story is complete, whether the transition of the whole story and the arrangement of the climax are reasonable, etc.

At this moment, there are only three days left before the deadline stipulated by the system.

With the pre-edited samples, Mu Su Xing took the time to visit the company.

Since the second season of "My Hero Academia" has not yet been officially approved, Huaying Company is relatively leisurely up and down at the moment.

Apart from planning to use the company's computer to post-process the animation shorts, Mu Suxing's visit to the company this time also has another purpose, which is about the selection of the chief director of the second season of "My Hero Academia".

In the second season of "IS", he can give it to newcomers like Dai Yuyan to practice, because for this type of animation, it is inevitable that the second season will go downhill, but it will not work on "My Hero Academia". For the latter, the really exciting part can be said to start from the second season.

To whom?

Mu Suxing's first consideration is still the internal personnel of Huaying Company. However, when he compared Huaying's existing employee list with his own memory, he found regretfully that, at least within the current Huaying Animation, He couldn't find an animation director who met his requirements.

In this way, we have to find a way to dig out from places other than Huaying animation.

Mu Suxing recalled the well-known animation directors in the industry in the next 20 years. In the end, he found helplessly that some of these people, like Fang Lian and others, are still college students who have not yet graduated, or they have already worked in other fields. Worked in a famous animation company.

The former is unnecessary, and he can't dig the latter either.

what to do?

While he was worrying, a call came from Mu Xingxue's office: "Hello? Director?"

Shepherd star raised his eyebrows.

Mu Xingxue seldom calls him in such a serious manner, let alone they are in the company now, there is no need to be so polite and unfamiliar, so there is only one explanation for Mu Xingxue's anomaly right now——

There are other guests around Mu Xingxue, and this guest is something he can't deal with. His sudden name change is obviously to make Mu Suxing notice this abnormality, and then cooperate with him to deal with this difficult guest.

Thinking of this, Mu Suxing had a bottom line in his mind: "I'm here, what's the matter?"

"It's like this. I have a director here who has the idea of ​​joining Huaying animation. According to our original terms and conditions, we will deal with issues related to this kind of animation production according to your ideas," I am afraid that Mu Suxing will not get it His true meaning, when it came to this, Mu Xingxue deliberately slowed down his speech: "What does the pastor think?"