Chapter 192

Luo Gaofeng was a little confused.

Huaying snatched animation grants from a small production company? What's the meaning?

With no time to think about it, and full of confusion and doubt, he clicked on the question immediately and looked below the title:

#How do you feel about Huaying taking away subsidies from small companies, causing its animators to give up their dreams of more than ten years and be forced to change careers?

Description of the problem: Recently, the Ministry of Culture of Blue Star has launched a large-scale investigation on all TV stations regarding the animation subsidy. A former animation producer who has changed careers expresses emotion on Weibo, saying that Huaying took away his last animation work. subsidy, causing him to use up all his savings and be forced to change careers. At the same time, the new film "Detective Conan" was rejected by Xingning TV for unknown reasons. How do you view this event?

[Image] [image]

Luo Gaofeng subconsciously clicked on the two pictures under the problem description.

The first picture is similar to the official account article he saw just now. It shows a screenshot of the official announcement on Weibo about Huaying's new work being returned by Xingning TV.

The second picture is a screenshot of Weibo that has been retweeted, commented, and liked less than half an hour after it was published. Looking at the content, it happens to match the number of the animator who expressed his feelings in the description of the problem. :

Jiang Wenzhe V: I received news at night that the Ministry of Culture has started to deal with the industry moths who cheated on subsidies in the name of animation producers, and I didn't know what to say for a while. In fact, I am quite happy. The dawn we have waited for so long in the dark is finally no longer an illusory possibility, but a reality that is within reach.

I just feel a little regretful in my heart. When I finally waited for this day, all of this had nothing to do with me.

Nine Color Fox: I really wanted to ask before, wasn’t Director Jiang an animation producer before? Why did you suddenly change careers without saying a word? What happened?

Jiang Wenzhe V replied to Nine Color Fox: Actually, there is nothing to say, the matter is over after all. It's just that I was unlucky at the time. When the animation work was sent to Xingning TV for review, it just happened to bump into another big company's masterpiece. That animation used up all my savings, and the TV station gave the subsidy to the big company. In desperation, I had no choice but to change careers. Maybe I'm really not an animation material.

Nine Color Fox: Why? Shouldn't this subsidy be used to support small and medium-sized animation companies? Isn't it too shameless for a big company to compete with an independent animation producer for a subsidy?

Jiang Wenzhe V replied to Nine Color Fox: Touch your head, don't be angry, after all, the other party is recognized by the industry as the most promising animation company, and it is normal for the TV station to take care of it.

Although Jiang Wenzhe didn't say it explicitly, the meaning behind his words couldn't be more obvious - if you want to talk about "the most promising animation company recognized by the industry", who else but Huaying Animation?

Combined with the accident that Huaying's new work was inexplicably rejected by Xingning TV, everything seems to be unknown.

But how is it possible?

Luo Gaofeng didn't believe it, let alone believe it. In his opinion, even if Huaying has problems like this, he will never be wrong on such a big issue of right and wrong. This can be seen from the fact that Huaying Comics originally gave a contract that was completely different from the industry.