Chapter 97 - 98

There are many various works about Sherlock Holmes.

After a brief understanding of related novels, live-action films, animations, and even games, Shepherd Star finally focused on the most original and classic original novel, Conan Doyle's "Detective Sherlock Holmes" Collection".

[I thought you would choose a work with a wider audience like "Detective Conan". 】

When the system said this, Mu Xiuxing was having a headache about how to transform the original author's text description into a specific character. He was thinking about how to express the character's characteristics in the form of painting without raising his head. Reminder: "Don't forget, Kudo Shinichi is a true fan of Sherlock Holmes. Even the name 'Conan' is derived from 'Conan Doyle'."

You must know that in the comic "Detective Conan", "Sherlock Holmes" is the number one idol of the protagonist Kudo Shinichi. His presence is quite strong, and there are many related jokes in the comic. If you don't understand In the case of Sherlock Holmes, it may be difficult to truly feel and understand Shinichi's so-called dream of "becoming the Sherlock Holmes of the Reiwa era".

As for the video comics...

In fact, as early as when he returned from the "Baiyun Comics" magazine, Mu Xiuxing had the idea of ​​​​founding a comic magazine under Huaying.

To say that in all entertainment, the thing closest to animation and easiest to adapt is definitely comics. As Huaying grows bigger and has more and more employees, the animations it produces will not and cannot be limited to the system mall. On the other hand, as Tong Muxiuxing said to the media not long ago - not all animations can show their charm in the first few episodes.

Under such circumstances, let this type of animation appear as a manga first, and then animate it after it has accumulated enough popularity. Obviously, it will be much smoother than making animation directly.

"His name is Sherlock Holmes, and he is the protagonist of this reasoning comic."

Dai Yuyan paused.

She carefully read the manga character set pushed to her by Mu Su Xing, and neither said it was good nor bad. In the past two years, although Huaying has gradually become what a serious company should be, the decision-making of the general direction has always given priority to the personal will of Shepherd Xing.

As the backbone of the company who has worked with the Shepherd Star for a long time, Dai Yuyan has long been used to trusting and obeying any decision made by the Shepherd Star.

If he thinks it's time for Huaying to try to go deeper into comic magazines, then what they have to do is to do so, and recruit as many comic editors and comic authors as possible within the time specified by Shepherd Star. This is a manga on the subject of reasoning, as the masterpiece of "Hua Ying Manga" from the first issue, so just do what the other party says.

Therefore, at this moment, Dai Yuyan seriously read the character design, and she didn't talk about it, questioning the theme or the meaning of the decision. The ability and possibility of sales of Huaying Manga, but naturally asked: "What about the time? If you are responsible for the main writer of the serialized manga and also take care of the animation at the same time, will the time be too tight?"

In fact, this is one of the reasons why Mujie chose "Sherlock Holmes".

"Although it is a reasoning comic, strictly speaking, it is actually a series of reasoning comics with Sherlock Holmes as the main character," Shepherd Xing explained: "The original novel has 4 novels and 56 short stories. I am drawing comics. Sometimes, it will be based on the novels one by one, it will not be serialized every week like the orthodox long manga, and there will be a certain 'window period' in the middle."