Chapter 91

"After watching the second episode, I can't believe it. Is this really Huaying's work? Isn't the plot too routine?"

"To be honest, this animation might have been interesting if it had been broadcast earlier. After all, it is quite rare to use Mikura as a magical girl's combat weapon. The battle scenes are also different from the pure girl fantasy style in ordinary magical girl animations. , still looks very handsome... It's a pity that this setting is also available in "I'm Really Not a Magical Girl" next door, and it was broadcast before you... The plot of the magic circle is not as interesting as next door, so there is no way. "

"At the beginning I heard that the magic circle is not a TV animation. I felt very strange. They are all magical girl animations. It makes no sense that the magic card can be broadcast on TV, but the magic circle can't. Now I understand, just this plot, and some What's the difference between the trendy works that Huaying fans don't like? It's no wonder that people TV stations like it!"

"Didn't you say that Huaying bought a game company before? I guess it's drifting away. I don't care about animation anymore. How can animation make money from games? It's interesting to just make animation, anyway, it's the same money for brainless fans, isn't it? Happy?"

...

His eyes fell on the complaints in the comment area, and the score on the right had dropped to 7.0 points. Luo Gaofeng moved his fingers, wanting to say something for Huaying, but he didn't know what to say.

As a diehard fan of Huaying's "IS" period, deep down in his heart, Luo Gaofeng has always been full of trust and expectations for this animation company, but the mediocre plot of Moyuan is also a reality, so even if he wants to speak for Huaying , There is also a sense of powerlessness.

a week later.

When the third episode of "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" was updated, Luo Gaofeng noticed that the number of followers displayed on the right side of the animation had dropped to 100,000.

really……

Luo Gaofeng shook his head. Now it seems that Moyuan may become the first animation in the history of Huaying with less than 100,000 online subscriptions.

He thought so, but when there were still ten minutes left before the Magic Circle update, he habitually clicked on the animation page and began to wait for the arrival of the third episode. At this time, the social software app on his phone suddenly popped up. a message—

Meng Feimeng: Are you still waiting for the third episode of The Magic Circle?

in one sentence.

Luo Gaofeng touched his nose and replied: "I have nothing to do anyway, just take a look." He hesitated for a while and continued typing: "Besides, I always feel that Director Mu is not the kind of person they say. Maybe there will be a wonderful plot in the third episode."

Meng Feimeng: Okay, then I'll go make up Director He's animation. If you find it interesting later, tell me about the plot of The Magic Circle. I won't watch it for now.

During the short chat between the two, the third episode of the magic circle was also refreshed.

In the first two episodes, the animation has given information that girls need to make a wish before signing a contract with Chubby and becoming a magical girl. At the same time as the wish she made, she laid the groundwork for Sayaka's wish to become a magical girl.

The beginning of the animation is the interaction between Sayaka and her childhood sweetheart Kyousuke Kamijou. The boy who received the rare CD that Sayaka worked so hard to find smiled and expressed his gratitude. The two shared the same pair of headphones to listen to music, but Sayaka noticed that the boy Lying on the hospital bed, the hand injured by the accident trembled slightly, looking sideways out of the window, a transparent liquid streaked across his seemingly calm face.