Chapter 64

Eleanor Nominated for Best Animated Short? Shepherd star?

The shepherd star who left after finishing "The Little Prince" and switched to commercial animation with a wider market, and stopped being involved in literary animation for almost a whole year?

Zhou Yurui closed her eyes, only feeling a pain in her chest.

Although the marketing plan was proposed by the marketing company, since it will be passed and the current method is adopted, it is naturally the result of Zhou Yurui's approval.

Just like what the person in charge of the marketing company said, this plan is almost foolproof. Star Shepherd has not been involved in art animation for nearly a year, and his energy has been mainly spent on commercial animation production this year. There is no new work, and the old work "The Little Prince" is already a year ago, so it seems to be a perfect choice to use him as a stepping stone to the top.

——If this nomination turned out to be out of nowhere.

Zhou Yurui clenched his teeth, the facts in front of him sank into his heart like a huge boulder, which made him startled and terrified.

How is this possible?

Hasn't he not touched literary animation for a whole year? The new project of Huaying Animation has already been established. Where did Shepherd Star find the time to make another "Maggie's Gift"? Even just like that, quietly and quietly won the nomination for this year's Eleanor Best Animated Short Film Award?

Didn't it mean that this year's Eleanor judges are quite prejudiced against commercial animation, and they are more inclined to senior animation producers and old artists? How could they allow a "businessman" like Shepherd Star to appear at the Eleanor Awards Ceremony representing the Palace of Art?

Zhou Yurui's heart was in a mess.

At the moment, he didn't have much interest in paying attention to the Weibo trolls anymore. He collected himself, managed to steady his trembling hands, and immediately opened the official website of the organizer of the Eleanor Awards.

As in previous years, all the nominations for this year appeared on the homepage of the official website at this time, and he immediately opened the page of the nomination list, and searched through the huge list——

Best Picture.

Best Actor.

Best Actress.

...

Best Animated Short Film: Lin Hongxin, Shepherd Star...

Zhou Yurui didn't care to pay attention to how many people were left behind the list.

At this moment, in his field of vision, only the computer screen in front of him and the words "Shepherd Star" after the best animated short film are left.

At the same time that he opened Eleanor's official website, many people who were eager to ask for proof also came over. During the time he was stunned, the comment area below was already full of dense netizens:

"6666666, I thought Xing Xing had given up literary animation and planned to specialize in commercial animation... But the boss chose to have both hands, amazing!"

"Some people, don't look at them looking glamorous and wealthy. In fact, they not only want money and wealth, but also talent and talent. They won the nomination for the grand prize without making a sound. Hey, you can't accept it."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Woohoo, I'm going to run downstairs to calm down!"