Meeting husbands___2

"..." Mei Xing was puzzled and did not disagree but instead, she meekly followed the security. Xun Shang wanted to follow her but the security stopped her and told her that the boss asked for only Mei Xing and not her.

      Xun Shang got mad at first but Mei Xing calmed her nerves down by holding her hand.

    Xun Shang did not agree to that but Mei Xing told her to go to the restaurant where they always went to relax during their college days. Xun Shang adamantly agreed with a burning dull face.

After that, Mei Xing was at the door where her so-called unknown boss operates. She was scared because she only heard his fierce voice in speakers and he never shows his face nor personal identity, all she knew was that her boss was a man with good quality, punctuality set up and serious about business ethics. But she only heard those things from some employees who had spent their lives at the venture.

"Sir. Miss Mei Xing is here." A young man in a blue suit spoke in fury.

    "Good job Fang. Let her in." The boss said coldly.

    She step in and saw who was the boss and it was no one other than the guy that she bumped into on the road Mister...

    Mei Xing's eyes located the wall frame that was hung on the office wall and saw some different features of the person in the frame and the man in front of her. Is he really the boss?? She thought stubbornly

    She pouted and fold her hands. Without looking at the cold expression of the man in her front. The boss roared in anger.

"Rhh---you!!" He grinned.

    "YOU!!! You're the one that I bumped into!" Mei Xing's voice was sweet and at the same time arrogant.

"So you're Mei Xing huh? Now that I know you, the girl who was running and didn't care to pay back the drink that she ruined." Oh God, she was going to faint now, even his voice was deep and filled with power, he could bring her to an orgasm with just his chilly voice.

"Mei Xing?" when Mr. Yan Feng didn't hear Mei Xing respond, he called her again "Sir!!" Mei Xing got herself back. "Mister you were not sipping any coffee, you lied!" Mei Xing just caused chaos in the office. But she was telling the truth and this boss was just accusing her for nothing. 'This young prince charming! how shameful God!' Mei Xing imagined.

  She regain her senses and responded. "But me!!! Pay you! Look here Mr?" The man furrowed his long eyebrows at her.

Yan Feng, the CEO of the Yan dynasty replaced his uncle the boss of the uppermost cyber cafe. Uncle Yan Mo was having a slight headache and then gave charge to his young nephew. Yan Feng was not really aware that his uncle talks through the speaker but now he is challenging his uncle's employees. "The person you bumped in the side of the road is also the person who will tell you that..." he paused then continued.