Ceo and his beauty

Yan Feng was speechless. He pulled Mei Xing into his broad arms. Her slender waist was held by him. He said word by word, "you are mine!" With his two pairs of eyes locked with hers. Mei Xing eye made him remembered the colour of the warm blue sky. Mei Xing was still in his arm then Yan Feng headed straight to the eighteenth floor. Immediately, the news spread fast that a woman was hiding in the CEO's arms. At the same time, the news stunned all the employees in the Yan conglomerate and it was rolling on the first floor.
    *          *          *
    "Mother Mei Ling, you mean Mei Xing did not receive the letter from my father..." Rex did not finish saying his word and was immediately interrupted by mother Mei Ling. "Dear son, like I had said before I didn't know anything concerning any letter your father gave my daughter, and you know am getting more busy so what do you expect." Mother Mei Ling replied. Rex clenched his fist in anger. He was really disappointed now as he began to feel remorseful of his past takeoff to another environment. He just wished, he could fix all his mistakes before it was too late. "Where is Mei Xing," Rex asked. Mother Mei's face brightens up in amusement.

    "My daughter Mei Xing is married to the Yan brothers." Mother Mei could sense uneasiness from the way Rex was staring at her. "Who are the Yan brothers." Rex struggles to ask. Mei Ling responded without wasting a single time. "The CEOs of the Yan conglomerate."  Rex's mouth dropped in an instant. He was dumbfounded and hated himself for not showing up to Mei Xing since all this while.
    [A/N: When I was writing the latest chapter, I think Mei Xing will not be so offended by the Rex mistakes]
~~~~

    Rex walked out of mother Mei's presence and went strode towards his black limousine car. Without saying anything he entered his car and his dad who preferred to stay in the back seat. Removed his sunshade glass and looked intently at his son, who was looking somberly.
    "Son, how is it?" Rex's dad, 'Mr. Edward' asked. Edward Tallman expected his son to be energetic but seeing he was not responding Edward tried to maintain orderliness so as to calm his son's temper. "Dad! Mei Xing is already married." Rex who was beside the wheel said, as he changed his gear to drive and move on. "I suspected that the other day!" Edward responded briskly. "You suspected it without letting me know about what was going on," Rex asked, looking at the front mirror to see his father vividly. "No that is not how it is son..." Rex cut his father's short and yelled. "You caused this, it's you my f**ckin' dad that made me disappointed," Rex yelled feeling distorted.
    "Be calm son, be calm." Edward tried to console his son from his hot temperament behavior. "I regret going to business school dad! You are the cause of mother's death and making me lose everything I want." Rex ranted and tried to catch his breath from the sudden shock. "Son your mother died of cancer, I never killed her." Edward answered simply.

    "Dad you know what, handle your f**ckin' company alone, I want nothing from you dad, Nothing!" Rex yelled fiercely, then drove roughly.

    "Son I think you should rethink about what you just said." Rex paused on the road and turned to look at his father's face. The vein from his forehead was ready to pop out of his head. "Never mind," Edward said, putting his glasses back on.

    *            *              *
    Every employee in the Yan conglomerate was shocked by the CEO's sudden change in personality. They all thought he had no interest in women until now.
    [A/N: Yan Xun and Yan Bei are assistants to the CEO and Yan Feng is the CEO of the Yan empire.]
    Another thing that shocked them more was that the assistant CEO Yan Xun was flirting with the woman whom the CEO was flirting around with five hours ago.
    But this woman was different, her pretty fair smooth skin sparked from the ray of light coming from the window. She had the most perfect face that Yan Xun clearly remembered the first day he met her. her beautiful silky hair was falling on her back making her look more hot.
Yan Xun was constantly looking at his wife with so much admiration. He sighed softly and put on a weird smirk on his face which made him look seductively handsome. Mei Xing pretended to not notice him staring at her. As she headed towards one of the lounge couches meant for visitors. She took out a ribbon band from her bag and neatly tied her hair in a high ponytail. Yan Xun was least bothered about the fact that the employee sitting with him was constantly looking at him in surprise.
    The employee was stunned that somebody had managed to catch the attention of the second boss beyond work. But the funniest part was that the woman who was claimed to be Yan Feng's wife was also Yan Xun's wife.
The handsome man had a slight smile on his face, which made him extremely seducing.
    Her hips were in perfect shape and size, while her long legs were moderately toned up. Looking at the angel one will think she's a celebrity all because of her expensive beauty.

Yan Xun who was being the most eligible bachelor in the city, several girls approached him, and his brothers in as much as they tried to seduce him.
    He inhaled a sharp breath as he saw his young wife rubbing her arm. He watched her as she strode down to the elevator to Yan Feng's office. "She is really behaving freely." Yan Xun said silently with a brief smirk on his face.
        He kept daydreaming of his wife's beauty. He wished she was with him. His secretary Davidson who was walking from the right wing noticed Yan Xun's difference. Yan Xun was lost in his imagination room of love. "Boss! Are you alright!" Davidson asked. Yan Xun was still lost then Davidson decided to tap the young master's shoulder. "Boss!" Yan Xun was still lost in thought, the beauty of his wife had made him infatuated with her. 'So obsessed I think' no one noticed the boss but instead they all mind their business because the young masters can turn to a tyrant boss at any point in time.
    "Young master!" Davidson tapped him more then Yan Xun shivered in fear and almost screamed then Davidson immediately moved few step backward to avoid any attack from his boss. All the employee's eyes were on him. "Focus on your work or do you wanna get fired!," Yan Xun yelled coldly. In one instant all the employees faced their work in order not to get fired, or face their second boss's wrath. "Hey young man what's wrong with you?" Yan Xun asked.
"Boss--erm the CEO request for your attention." Davidson struggled to respond then Yan Xun nodded slightly. Davidson was immediately dismissed from Yan Xun's presence.
    Yan Xun stood up and strode towards the CEO's office.