Insignificant pig

As Mei Xing's mother, Mei Ling, entered the restaurant, a middle-aged man approached her, wearing an expression of seriousness. "So, your daughter... has she accepted it?" he inquired, his words filled with a mix of concerns and anticipation. Mei Ling responded silently, her voice barely audible to the surrounding ears, "I may not want to accept it, but this is the only opportunity to change everything that has happened to me." Her thoughts remained veiled, kept hidden from prying ears.

Mei Xing, cautiously aware of the marriage contract at hand, spoke up, her voice tinged with trepidation. "I understand the whereabout of this marriage contract, but may I at least meet the man I am supposed to marry?" An air of uncertainty hung in her words, for she didn't know what awaited her beyond those restaurant doors.

Suddenly, the restaurant door swung open abruptly, drawing Mei Xing's attention. Her eyes surveyed the scene, landing on three men engaged in conversation. Handsome and elegant, with charming good look and striking features, they exuded an air of sophistication. Among them, Mei Xing's gaze locked onto a familiar face.

"Ugh, it's you again!" Mei Xing couldn't help but frown, her expression resembling that of a displeased doll. Yan Feng seemed taken aback by her presence, confusion evident in his eyes. Mei Ling, however, reassured him, "Yes, dear boy, she is the perfect match for you." Her words carried an air of certainty. Mei Xing, in disbelief, couldn't fathom how this boisterous woman had managed to bring about such a chaotic turn of events.

"Come here, Mei Xing," Yan Feng beckoned, his voice causing her legs to tremble involuntarily. Mei Xing's face flushed crimson, resembling a ripe tomato. Overwhelmed by her dismay, she cried out desperately, "Mom, I don't like him! Get me out of here!" Her words rang out, causing a stir within the restaurant. Unconcerned with the disturbance, Mei Xing's voice carried her frustration loudly, her actions drawing amused glances from onlookers. Yan Feng's brothers found her endearingly adorable, her behavior reminiscent of a porcelain doll come to life.

Mei Ling, sensing the growing commotion, swiftly rose from her seat, guiding Yan Feng's brothers outside for a private conversation. Mei Xing's desperate shouts echoed in the restaurant, capturing the attention of amused onlookers. Some laughed heartily, finding amusement in this peculiar family dynamic event, while others recorded the spectacle, their social media feeds capturing the unexpected display. Eventually, Mr. Bai Di, Yan Feng's uncle, intervened, urging the onlookers to stop recording anything. "Truly, this young woman does not appreciate what is good," remarked a young lady mockingly, prompting further laughter. Mei Xing's irritation continued to rise as more taunts and jests were thrown her way, leaving Uncle Bai Di weary of the spectacle that had unfolded.