Handsome and a freak

"What's wrong Mei." He asked again with an infectious smile, then he kissed his little dearest young wife again and again and again. Mei Xing slapped him hard across the face, she expected him to be in pain or cry instead he was gentle and looked at her mockingly. She was just tired of his teasing words.

    "Mr. Yan, you are pulling my legs out of its position." Said Mei Xing, feeling bothered.

    "You have a pretty face! Mei Xing." Yan Xun said surprisingly as he grab her chin, studying her lovely face with great affection.

    'Oh my gosh is he kidding me or what...??' Mei Xing traveled to her thought lane.

    For a moment, it felt like her face was going red for some reason, so she countered it with a gibberish look. "...What? I'm not pretty at all. It's weird." Mei Xing tried to not believe him even though she knew she was pretty.

"You're pretty." Yan Xun argued feeling less surprised than she thought.

"There's really nothing you can't say." Even a common comment made her heart flutter when a handsome prince said it. Even though he was in his early twenties, she was still the perfect match for a tyrant tycoon like him.

    Of course, Mei Xing, whom Yan Xun possessed, was very pretty. Blonde black hair shining sweetly like honey. A girl with bright blue eyes as fresh as a clear blue sky.

However, Yan Xun did not seem to simply mean that her face was pretty.

So, what did he mean...

It sounded very sweet and seducing. To the point where her heart was tickled.

    Hmm! Embarrassed for nothing, she cleared her throat and got up from her thoughts.

    "Forget it!" Mei Xing enquired as the beast kept playing with her small hand softly. "Gosh! Can't you just leave me alone?" Mei Xing said as she withdrew her hand away from him.

      Yan Xun stood up and walked to the door frame, his sharp hearing captured what Mei Xing just said.

  Not that he seemed to mind, judging by the smirk on his face, he was ready to watch her love him... that's it.  "I wanna bath," she said silently not knowing that Yan Xun overheard her.

    He went by and leaned against the door frame, his arms folded in front as he smiled, "Princess, we are gonna continue by later right!" Mei Xing was already getting angry.