Part 14

Time swept off like that. In the Yan company, Yan Feng spent his time signing the agreement report of a major infant industry dynasty in the country, he was making some progress by signing the partnership contract before a knock was heard on the door which interrupted his focus from the contract. "Knock! Knock!"

    "Come in..." Yan Feng responded lazily because he was all the way tired of the day's work. He was occupied with collecting the employee form. Printing out and signing up the documents for other marketing teams. "Young master, Yan." Yan Feng's secretary, David! bows slightly as he spoke meekly.

    "Are you done filling out the agreement for the Su clan?" Yan Feng asked seriously as he crossed his legs and folded his hand together at his head side.

    "Yes, boss remember you said we are going to have a break with those commercial occupant," Davidson responded to make Yan Feng immediately change his mind. Instead, Yan Feng pretended to lose concentration.

    "I didn't come here for that. I have a conference meeting to hold." Immediately he said that! his secretary Mr. Davidson a young man of about twenty years old looked stunned by his response.

Davidson remained silent. Actually, he doesn't know why he came here.

Something just pushed him here like a truck and he thought he was going to help the CEO with something important.

"Do I have to destroy you before you listen?" Yan Feng waved his hands and laughed coldly. He was behaving so tyrant and evil now.

    "Young master, I will try to get...with my knowledge," Davidson responded. What he said was not clear enough, even he knew he was talking nonsense. Yan Feng furrowed his eyebrows at what he was doing.

    He was about to leave but Yan Feng immediately stopped him with his blood-sucking cold voice.

"Call the employees on a viral video call, and tell them we'll be having a Video Conference in the next ten minutes."

"Yes!! Young master." Davidson responded like an innocent puppy, he left so that he should not provoke his boss again.

Davidson took his phone to call the whole employees and the young master brothers.

"Young Master Yan Feng said I should tell you all that there will be a video conference in the next ten minutes. Be sure to get ready before then." He spoke and watched if all the employees were completed in the viral video call.

"Yes!! We all understand!" They all said in unison.