Breakfast

While Mei Xing was preparing breakfast, Yan Feng wrapped his arms around her thin waist and rested his chin on her shoulder blade, he was being clingy at that moment.
He licked her earlobes gently, which made her a bit flustered. "Hey, Feng Feng stop! can't you see I'm cooking, here help me slice the veggies and the onions." She said energetically.
---
  "Umh wife, I love you and you know it, can't we just stay like this for a while or forever." Yan Feng responded sweetly. Mei Xing studied the handsome figure holding her waist, she had no cause to hit him, otherwise, she will be like a villainess queen! Thinking of being a villainess queen. Mei Xing was brought back to reality by Yan Feng who started sniffing and kissing her on the neck seductively. Mei Xing's leg twitched a bit as Yan Feng was getting more erotic.
"Yan Feng caution yourself okay? We are in the kitchen you know." Mei Xing bit her lips. She started staring at him amorously. She was really good at teasing especially now that she was in the kitchen with Yan Feng. She just teased him to see his reaction.
   "Sweet wife, is my brother too clingy? Don't worry I will take care of him." Yan Bei said defensively as he folded his arms around Yan Feng's leg and carried him up.
  "Are you satisfied wifey!" He spoke in a bemused tone, then dropped Yan Feng down. Mei Xing smiled wryly like a pampered pet. "Yes I am okay, can you help me light up the stove." Mei Xing spoke seriously. She immediately chopped all the vegetables in one run. "Onions usually are sensitive to the eye!" Said Yan Feng, who was chopping the onions slowly.
  "Bear it honey," Mei Xing chuckled softly without looking at him. After a while memories began to rush past her head. She remembered the time the Yan brother first met her, they were like bunches of scumbags who wanted to swallow her.
    She could vividly remember Yan Feng's cold seductive voice which almost made her wet, when he talked to her about the contract signing. She felt like a hot volcano ready to explode.

  Yan Bei's hot teasing voice made her tremble at sleep. It was like a nightmare before Christmas, Mei Xing never boasted of the fact that she was married to three noble magnates. The Yan dynasty league moved horizontally and its lineage Nevers ended because of the greatness in the bloodlines of the Yan family members. The Yan clan was popularly known because of their ability to run the business of providing electronic commerce, promotion, and supporting the advertisement of goods in other advertising companies and new product launches. Most especially the Yan group has many likings and popularity which made them the first-grade galaxy owner.

   Mei Xing could never believe that was not a dream come true for her, she almost disposed the opportunity of being the wife of the three brothers but who could believe that they will come begging for her hand in marriage? The cold emotion of her first husband usually made her shiver in shock not to talk of her second husband who is specialized in flirting around her.
   [A/N:our protagonist is becoming naughty, hello guys please you can gift and support this book with anything you have...to ensure stable chapter stability.]
  Still lost in her memory lane, Mei Xing cut herself with the sharp knife that she was using to slice the veggies. "Ouch! Hell..." Mei Xing threw the knife away and then grimace at the excruciating pain she felt at her finger.

       Her three husbands were alarmed. They immediately came to her rescue like a knight in shining armour. Yan Feng immediately carried Mei Xing to the cushion and lie her down. "Sorry wife it's my fault, I promise to make sure you stop cooking." He spoke calmly, looking at Mei Xing with his lovely blue eyes. He was so certain and want to begin pampering her with his heart-fluttering affection, seeing his dumb behavior on her Mei Xing spoke seriously. "Hey Yan Feng, am okay! So no need to pamper me like your lost pet okay!" She spoke sincerely looking baffled a bit.

   Hearing her words Yan Feng did not know whether he should hit her or punish her for her being so naive like that. "What are you saying, Mei Xing? You mean I should not pamper you!...no never, from today I will pamper you until we both separated by death." He responded and was a bit bothered because of her words.
  Before a blink of an eye, Yan Xun came running fiercely with a first-aid kit, then Yan Bei followed him from the back, he carried a bag of bandages which was also important because of the type of injury Mei Xing had now. "Wifey your hands please!" Yan Xun spoke softly.
  Mei Xing stretched her hands towards him and closed her eyes dimly so she would not see him applying any of the material in the first aid kit or she will have to scream.

    "Ouch! Yan Xun you are killing me!" Mei Xing exclaimed. "Sorry wife." Yan Xun coaxed her gently with his warm soothing voice, then immediately Yan Feng started to kiss her forehead. "Done!..." Yan Xun said. then they all sighed in relief.
    "Yan Feng!" Mei Xing spoke seriously, sniffing the burnt smell that came from the kitchen. "What's wrong wife?" Yan Feng asked in concern, he was at least bothered by the deadly stare of his two brothers but tried to maintain a positive response and thought they were jealous!
    'Jealousy kills bloody scene,' he thought silently with his eye fixed on Mei Xing. Thinking after the galaxy Yan Feng was lost in thought. "The food will get burnt." Mei Xing yelled, she really expected her three doting husbands to run in panic and go straight to the kitchen to do what was necessary but they were smilng at her...

    'Why are they putting on a weird face?' Mei Xing asked herself. Yan bei soft smile was dead as he cleared his throat timidly and crouched beside her looking straight into her eye. "It has been taken care of, no worries my..." Mei Xing cutted him off.

    "Why can't you three talk when I asked at first!" Mei Xing roared furiously. "But Mei Xing the food is ready!!" Yan Bei stopped talking.
  He took a quick glanced at his brothers. "Wife let me go get the lettuce and carrots from the dining, relax," Yan Feng said as he left immediately.
   Yan Xun sat beside Mei Xing and placed her head on his lap.
    "....." Puzzled for nothing. Mei Xing was just flustered, her fair face was flushed in embarrassment she tried to hide her face from Yan Bei who crouched down beside her.
    Yan Feng's phone rang. He rushed to the sitting room to get his phone and took a quick look his mobile phone and looked at it then saw a lot of messages he grinned coldly and picked up the incoming call.

          To be continued...!! Remember to vote and support author Mei Xing she will be happy for your support.