Trouble encounter

Mei Xing left home early to get some clothes for herself. She also decided to get some stuff for her husband's and the kids.

     High Life Standard is an internationally renowned luxury brand. The dress and luggage were all high-end luxury brands, which was Mei Xing's favorite brand. The low-key luxury was almost tailor-made for her. But the only problem is that the price is a little higher because of the international well-known brand.
        The customer of High Life Standards who cooperated with them were all members of the upper class, celebrities sometimes high business tycoons. As time goes on, the staff became sharper and they could know the customer's level at a glance.
    Mei Xing watched as the lady in front of her went in to have a look at the goods that were sold there. Though the High Class Standard staff would not drive such a woman away, there was compassion in her eyes so as not to cause havoc to the poor lady.

     All the staffs, even the low locker, would earn two or three times the salary of an ordinary person, No wonder they don't like ordinary guests. Mei Xing was loyal, she bought three suits and ties for her three handsome husbands as a surprise gift for them.
    She strode down to the nearby boutique which was also owned by the boss of the High Class Standard.

    Mei Xing stood in the middle of the store with a complex feeling and said to herself. "Should I spend more than two hundred and thirty thousand dollars for my handbag..." It was a kind of small perfect good-looking bag, and the price was indeed able to scare a large mob of people away. The mall clerk noticed Mei Xing's desire for the bag and frowned a bit.
    Why is he frowning like a freak? Does he think am a pauper like others? Mei Xing touched the bag without any feeling of disapproval. "Sir, this is the most popular version of this year, right? It is a small bag that most international celebrities need. Is it designed as the first-rate..."
    "Please don't touch them, okay?" The clerk responded harshly not making her complete her words.

     'They didn't want guests to leave sweat stains on the new bags maybe.' Mei Xing thought without consulting any problem by their rude manners. The staff followed Mei Xing closely, which made her almost mad. Her intention was obvious. She wanted to send the staff away. All of a sudden, Mei Xing's eyes lit up. She was attracted by a purple bag.
    "Luxury!" Mei Xing muttered to herself as she threw the bag she was holding to the junior staff.

    The size of the bags was well-tailored than the others. How adorable, thought Mei Xing who rubbed her eyes in amusement.
     "These are the group of bags we have. They're not expensive."

    "How much?" Mei Xing asked.
     "Eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars!" The man who was explaining to Mei Xing was a junior staff sent by the high-life standard director.
     "Not expensive." She emphasized. The junior staff who was watching her closely got stunned by her response. He could not believe she could afford such an expensive bag.
    When the stall assistant spoke of the price, Mei Xing couldn't keep calm because she contemplated buying other stuff. But it was reasonable. The boutique was full of famous brands, it must be a small sum of money for her. Mei Xing pouted like an innocent pet and then tapped her arms severally.
    "Eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It's so expensive!" Mei Xing groaned with her head down.
    "But you said it is not expensi..."

    "I did!" Mei Xing yelled making the stall assistant a bit frightened.
    She calculated the price of the bag and the dress then thought the ornament on the bag was the cheapest, but it was only eight hundred thousand dollars 'What should she do? What should she do?' Expensive? It was certain that the price was high, but if the price was no higher, it was not going to be a high life standard.
    "Why are things expensive here," She muttered gently to herself looking baffled.

    Hearing this, the staff thought since she is sure that she can't buy it, she opened the glass door and waited for Mei Xing to leave. They had seen too many people like her. Most of them would leave after asking a price.

     Why? They knew they couldn't afford it, so they'd better not come in and waste their time.

     Still thinking about her choice, Mei Xing took a deep breath as if she had made a great determination. Looking direct with a distressed expression, she said, "Can I have a discount?" Hearing that, the junior staff's eyes were convulsed. The female director who heard her came to her, Mei Xing watched as she gnashed her teeth and said. "In High Life Standards, there is never a discount!"
     'So, get out of here!' the director roared in his mind. "No discount..." Mei Xing lowered her head. Then she looked up pitifully and said, "If I ask for all of these, will you give me a little discount?"
     The staffs of High Life Standards kept on pulling their ears to check if there was any problem with their hearing.
    She dares worth buying the bags. "Miss, what are you talking about?" The director couldn't laugh anymore. They couldn't believe their eyes. All these things? Can you afford it? "Are you kidding me?" The mall attendant asked.

    Mei Xing took out the black card and waved it on the air. "I want all of these. Can I use the card?" This was a face-slapping moment for all the staff and management of the high life standard.

    A woman dressed simply to buy a bag bought by celebrities made all the staff dumbfounded.
     "What?!" Hearing Mei Xing's words, the staff was really shocked. Her attitude had totally changed. She took a sharp turn, which was quicker than the speed of light.

    "Of course, of course! Young lady, this way please!" They began to act kindly towards her. It was not easy to see such a generous expensive guest, even the director who worked in luxury shops all year round. She almost laughed her head off, because the Miss was dressed in a purple mini gown with a long blue sleeve that matched her eye color. But after a second thought, the staff said. "Ma'am But there's one thing I want to tell you... " Before the director could finish her words, Mei Xing already ran to the counter without hesitation.

     She was the only one who had made such a positive comment on the payment. They should give some credit to the comment to her. The dazzled counter clerk paid collected the bill unconsciously, then discovered that something wrong had happened. That bag had been booked for a long time. The director did not think that Mei Xing would buy it, and she did not expect that it was already sold out so soon. There was no stock in the store well, the person who booked the bag was coming to fetch it, and she would sell the item for two. What should they do? Who could have thought that Mei Xing, who seems to be ordinary, could have been hidden so deeply?