Heated night of pleasure

Seeing Mei Xing was ready for bed, Yan Xun snuffed the lamps off and jumped onto her bed. Now Mei Xing pretended to be asleep. He lay beside her, lifted the covers, and  hugged her tightly. Mei Xing was boiling in anger and almost died by the thight hold of Yan Xun.

    Her cheek got red, she panicked and was flustered she wanted to slap him but instead, she shouted. "Let go of me! What are you doing here?" He pinched her ear and then touched her smooth face. "Sleep wifey, so you are pretending to be asleep," he responded in a teasing voice which was warm and inviting. It feels as if it is spoken from the chest, rather than the head. Its tones were pleasing and already making her reach an orgasm.

    He chuckled once again, "am not pretending at all," Mei Xing lied.

    "It's quite cold tonight." Yan Xun said seductively. "Yes, you are right." Mei Xing sat up to sit on the bed with her hand folded together. Yan Xun pursed his mouth in a self-satisfied smirk. 'Gosh God please save me from this hooligan husband' Mei Xing prayed in her mind.

    "Wife But if we hug each other like this, it's a lot warmer, or let's just have a sweet....." He hesitated a while then smiled warmly. "I mean... Let me feel your body on mine." He chuckled softly.

    "holy crap! Go away from my room, now!" Mei Xing screamed and she also felt her cheek burn in embarrassment. This was her first time when a man ask her to have an orgasm with her and on the bed too. "Wifey," he was almost naked with his short male underpants on, and she could feel the sweet sensation and his heat through the thin layer of her nightgown.

  "You b**chy man just let....go of me," Mei Xing was never serious like this before, a man with a shirt and almost naked without pants on her bed..this was hell. She never planned this before.

        How could a virgin Mary stay alive with a group of wolves who are ready to feed on her?

    "No, just for once, that would make me feel much better." She hissed making him look pissed off by her action.

    Meow! How dare this rabbit to compete with me a big female tiger. Does he think am his mistress who he can sleep with at any time? Mei Xing rolled her eyes in disbelief and almost spat on his face with anger.

    "Wifey don't be so harsh, every husbands usually have a sweet intercourse with their wife after their wedding."