Pretentious empress

The happiness in Quan Yu was hidden so as to not provoke his elder brother Quan Li. "Yes, ma I will be your assistant in the kitchen." Quan Yu said as he hid his smile. "Then Quan Li, you are in charge of maintaining the garden." Yan Feng said.
    Mei Xing turned to look at her husbands."Mr. Quan, please take Mrs Mei along the mansion and show her around." With a gentleman's salute, Mr. Quan raised his right hand and said to Mei Xing. "Mrs. Mei, please." Mei Xing was flattered and quickly followed him. "Li Quan you can follow them also." Said Yan Xun. Then Quan Li bowed to ninety degrees level and said. "Okay, young master." Quan Li bowed slightly to Yan Feng and Yan Bei then left.
    *======*=======*======*
It was already evening, In the super deluxe room, there was the largest bed, which was enough for her to roll from one end to the other, and Solange was waiting for her every day when she opened her eyes. There were countless clothes in the closet, and Mei Xing would be woken up with laughter every time. This was her dream! But she seemed to have forgotten something?
Mei Xing rolled around with the soft pillow in her arms. Her long dark hair was randomly scattered. She felt so comfortable that she closed her eyes again. "Oh!" she shouted. If she couldn't remember what she was thinking about, forget it. She would think about it next time.
    Mei Xing was alone in her room resting on the bed when her cellphone vibrated she picked her phone up lazily to check the caller's number. "Unknown number." Mei Xing said aloud then answered the call.
  "Hello?"
  "....."
"Hello? Who is this? I'm hanging up the phone if you're not going to say anything." Mei Xing felt a bit annoyed and thought it was her mother that was calling her.
Maybe they dialed the wrong number?
    Just as she was about to hang up, she heard a familiar voice filled with anger.
"Why are you doing this to me?" the voice spoke through the phone.
"Please who is this?" Mei Xing stammered, feeling furious. Her hand vibrated like an altered spring.
    "Why are you avoiding me?" The caller said coldly.
"Mr stranger who are you and how do you get my number, can you please stop all this nonsense?"
"I'm Rex" the caller interrupted immediately. "Rex!" She said in surprise. "I never avoided you" She continued.

    "What about the letter...I said you should call my number." Before she could respond she heard a voice from downstairs, it was her eldest husband Yan Feng. "Wife come quickly!" Shouted Yan Feng.

    "Am coming now!" Mei Xing responded. "A-are-you marr-married." Rex's voice trembles in fear.
    Oh no, what should I say now? Mei Xing bit her lips. "Ahh!" She moaned due to the pain in her mouth. "I am...." Mei Xing breathed in and out trying to get herself. "Am married." Mei Xing said finally and felt like throwing her phone off but Mei Xing expected Rex to yell at her instead he asked again.

    "Who are you married to..." A sharp tone ran out through his voice. "Why are you interested in who am married to?" Rex repeated the question that she didn't want to answer from the other end of the line.
    "I won't tell yah, you left since eleven years ago and now you are calling me, asking who I got married to and..." Mei Xing was short of words and very disappointed with her childhood friend Rex.
  "I am coming to your mother's restaurant. Let's meet at noon..." Before he finished talking Mei Xing hunged the call. Then she rubbed her emerald blue eyes immediately trying to recall what Rex asked her.

    "Wife! Come downstairs you are taking time." Yan Feng whose voice was always apathetic and cold spoke calmly and sweetly. "Am coming." Mei Xing answered.

    'I wonder why the world change so much' Mei Xing said calmly as she walked downstairs. "That bitch is never serious, he had seriously changed." Mei Xing said again as she remembered her conversation with Rex. "Yan Feng am here!" Mei Xing said as she saw no one. Yan Feng walked out from a door that was beside the kitchen on the left. he wore a white shirt and short brown trousers.

    Mei Xing could see the strong inviting abs through his white singlet. Wow, he looked so hot and his bronze skin almost matched with his brown shorts. Mei Xing blushed, her cheek was red as a ripe tomato ready for harvest. Now Mei Xing sighted two kids beside Yan Feng. "Hey, Aunty Mei Xing." The little boy smiled revealing his little infancy tooth. 'Who is this kid?' Mei Xing thought for a while.

    Then the little girl smiled also and waved at her. "Wife, this is Henry and Hazel. They are one of my....family." Yan Feng who never acted nicely was now so gentle. "Aunty Mei Xing my father and his father are business partners." Said Hazel in a generous manner. "Aunty we brought you something special!" Henry spoke in a soft tone. "Really!" Mei Xing said in a less interesting way.

    How can these little ones get her a gift even though they just met now?
    the two kids brought out a package from their bag and handed the box over to her. "You can check it now Aunty!" Hazel said surprisingly.
    Mei Xing looked at Yan Feng's blue eyes it was cold as before. She did not blame him rather than his apathetic behaviour. Ahh, now he is not speaking? I feel like spanking him? Mei Xing open the box and was fully surprised how these kids got to get her this expensive stuff even if they haven't met before. The golden necklace glittered in perfection representing the purity of its quality. The clasp fastening down to the necklace chord was shimmering gold and the finely cutted diamond sparkled brightly in Mei Xing's eyes.

    (T/N: the word about the necklace is imagined by Mei Xing... Please take note love you all❤️❤️).

    Suddenly Mei Xing ran to hug the kids and smiled. "How do you guys come up with this perfect gift." Mei Xing asked and was eager to hear from the kids. The kids smiled.
    Mei Xing rubs Hazel's little nose like a puppy. "Mei Xing, do you like it?" Yan Bei asked as he matched down the stairs this was the first time he called her by her name. Mei Xing turned to observe who just talked and found out it was her angelic third gentle husband.
    Bitch do you get one for me? Or what!?

    "Aunty my father gave us to give you as a gift from us," Hazel responded. 'These words looked very suspicious and fishy' Mei Xing thought. Mei Xing could sense the anger in Yan Feng and Yan Bei's sudden change in expression. Mei Xing was contemplating whether she should reject the gift now or what?