Taste

The luncheon was served on a small  fancy plate. One thing that the three husbands learned today was that in the one million years that had passed, her cooking skills had really improved.
    Yan Feng enjoyed every moment of her performance and meal. His mouth watered as he sliced the chicken into halves. His hand were shaking as the food entered his mouth.
"Good?" Yan bei teased, cleaning his mouth with a dinner napkin. His eating etiquette was more perfect than that of his elder brothers. Mei Xing's eyes rolled back at his meal and she calmly watched Yan Bei as he folded his large dinner napkins into half with the folded part facing the body while he opened it completely and placed it in his lap. Unknowingly the corner of her mouth curled upwards as Yan Bei nodded his head, and gave her a sharp wink.

   ( A/N; the wink should be like an appreciation or compliment on telling her she is the best chef.)

     "Wifey, I promise to cook for you, you are gonna be in love with my dish as am in love with your meal!" Yan Xun said sweetly as his head jolted roughly. Mei Xing raised her eyebrow and hissed.
    "Am sure the kitchen will explode when you handle the oven to cook a fuckin' goddam snack." Yan Feng along with Yan Bei began to laugh out loud like she just cracked a joke. Actually she no way feel at least comical or rather funny then she began to laugh not to feel odd among her two husbands.

    "Mei Xing, come taste a bit of my chicken! am full." Yan Xun inquired.
"Xing'er!" Yan Xun stated as she was behaving sluggishly. Really it was hard for Mei Xing to eat food prepared by her. But she finally sat beside Yan Xun and he pushed the plate of fried chicken to her. Mei Xing took a bite of the soft nourishing chicken, it was wonderful to have a bite of it.

    Her three husbands sat down looking at their sweet precious wife enjoying the chicken prepared by her they stopped eating and studied her as she was eating. Mei Xing licked her lips whilst placing another piece of meat into her mouth, moaning at the taste. It was really embarrassing because her husband was staring at her, at this moment she wished to disappear from the face of the earth.

Her three husband's gaze grew hot. They watched her small lips moving uniformly from the meat. She tend to take another bite then her lips glistened from the chicken juice, her tongue darting out to lick it from her mouth.

    Mei Xing noticed the hot desire from Yan Xun, his gestures were being different as she cleaned the oil off her lips then looked at her two Yan Feng and Yan Bei. "Hey, you two! What are you looking at! eat your meal and don't look at us." She was referring to herself and Yan Xun. Yan Xun smiled.
At this point, Yan Feng wasn't sure if she wanted to make him jealous or the his brothers jealous.

    "Wife, you cooked this food and you are making those annoying noises." Yan bei said. But she was not to be blamed because she didn't realize she was making those sounds. She was just enjoying the meal cooked by her. All the same, she did not respond to him.
    Yan Bei cleared his throat timidly because Mei Xing did not respond to his previous question.
    "I have french fries." Yan Bei said dimly.
       "Mei, do you care for some fruit." Yan Feng asked seriously with all his dangerous emotion kept aside. "Then where is it?" Mei Xing questioned, blinking up at her two mates like an eager parrot ready for a treat. Yan Bei brought out a well-packaged can of french fries from his high table and tucked it into her. "Wife take it!" Mei Xing's mouth watered from the interesting sight of the well-packaged french fries.

    Yan Feng narrowed his eyes and cleared his throat, silently without making anyone take notice of his sudden behaviour. Yan Feng took his mobile phone out of his locker and then dialed his secretary's number.

    "Hello, Davidson!" Said Yan Feng with a smooth voice.
    "Boss, am bringing the fruit now you will see me at your office within a few minutes," David responded, in conclusion, the line was dismissed.

"Yan Feng, bro. Am going to my office." Yan Xun said. "Me too I have a lot of documents to attend to." Yan Bei added as they both left Yan Feng in the office. "Wife, see you later!" Their voices both ran out from the outside of the office. "See you guys later." Mei Xing stated simply.
    *Knock!* *Knock!* *Knock!*
        "Come in" Yan Feng spoke briskly as he heard the knock on the door. The door was opened and a young man of about twenty years of age entered with a smile placed on his weak face, the young man was Davidson! Mei Xing almost thought the young man was still struggling with puberty cause the way he look and behave was somehow weak.

      "Mrs, Good evening!" Davidson said courteously.
"Good evening young man..." Mei Xing spoke. "I'm Davidson, the young master's secretary." The young man spoke earnestly with a brief smile.
    The she gave him a reassuring smile.
     Mei Xing looked at Yan Feng to discover if there is any sliver linen of jealousy in his emotion but she was wrong.
    'Maybe Mr. David is close to the CEO!' she thought.

     "Okay let me have the fruits," Yan Feng inquired as Davidson brought out a basket of fruit and handed it over to him. The fruit was a mixture of apple,pineapple, cherry, and strawberry.
    "Thanks David, I will see you later." Yan Feng spoke vigorously then David was dismissed from the office. Yan Feng stood up from his chair and sat on the sofa beside Mei Xing with his two pairs of long legs crossed. He began to admire his little wife beauty.

    "Mr. CEO learn to maintain orderliness by keeping yourself busy at all times." Mei Xing said calmly, pushing his hand without any fear in her innocent eye.
    "My orderliness is for no good." His eyes were as deep as the dark night, full of weirdness and magic.
    Yan Feng stood up and hesitated for a while, he stretched his hand to touch her long, dark silky hair one after the other. Then pulled her to his broad chest.
    Mei Xing poked the man's arm and said, "Autocratic."
Hearing Mei Xing word, Yan Feng felt much better. He looked at the direction where the door was and said mysteriously to Mei Xing, "it turns out that every decision I made is right."
    Hearing his explanation, Mei Xing shrugged. She didn't believe him at all and tried to free herself, But before she could take a step forward, her hand was grabbed by Yan Feng. He frowned and asked, "what are you doing?"

"You should be on your majestical table conducting meeting not harassing me like you are doing now?" Mei Xing  tried to struggle, but it was of no use.
"... What do you think is your job? " With her pure eyes gazing at Yan Feng, Mei Xing tilted her head innocently and said, "Erm...I don't or maybe my job...is still ahead of me.." Mei Xing was speechless for a while.