Contract marriage

The two brothers, Yan Bei and Yan Xun, were well aware that if their eldest brother, Yan Feng, commented on anything, it meant that thing was undoubtedly perfect. There was an air of distinction that surrounded his judgment, making it highly valued among those who knew him. On this particular day, the aromas wafting from the plates of red and tender pork, combined with the enticing appearance of the noodles, caused a surge of envy among other customers in the restaurant.

One customer, unable to ignore his desire, approached Madam Mei, the management of the establishment, with a sincere look of longing on his face. "Madam Mei, this food looks so tempting. Can I please order three plates of noodles and pork like theirs? I am willing to pay two hundred dollars!" The customer's sincere request revealed his eagerness. However, Madam Mei, remembering a previous conversation, furrowed her brow and expressed her surprise. "Really? But didn't you mention that you are allergic to fatty and oily foods? Why, then, this sudden change, dear Customer Nino?" Disappointment washed over Nino's face as he turned his gaze forward, attempting to conceal his embarrassment.

Just as Mei Xing, the object of their attention, was preparing to serve fruit juice to the three men, a familiar hoarse voice called out to her, beckoning her to return. "Wifey, join the table and eat with us," Yan Feng, the eldest of the Yan brothers, said in a tone feigning kindness. Mei Xing couldn't help but feel revulsion at the audacity of this shameless boss. She wondered what new devious plan he had concocted now, as his previous actions at the cyber cafe had been nothing short of cruel. It was clear that his fishy behavior permeated every aspect of his life.

Inwardly, Mei Xing could not help but contemplate the unchangeable nature of Yan Feng. "He can never change, not in a million years," she silently uttered. The memory of his true malevolence, displayed during their time together at the office, enveloped her thoughts. Alongside him was Yan Xun, the younger brother, who shamelessly sought her hand in marriage. Mei Xing's initial inclination was to escape from this absurd predicament. A young woman of twenty should not have to contemplate death due to the actions of three shameless men. All she desired was peace and a life free from unnecessary complications.

The thought of these three brothers desperately trying to make her return and become their wife once again filled Mei Xing's mind. However, she staunchly refused to entertain such an idea. Instead, she vowed to become an outcast, leaving this city behind without their presence. Poor Rex, who had always believed that she would eventually marry him, found himself entangled in a situation that seemed to escalate beyond control. Even Rex's father expressed his desire for Mei Xing to marry his son, but it had been eleven long years since she had last laid eyes on him.

"How could that wretched man expect me to become his son's shameless wife?" Mei Xing pondered deeply. "If I allow Rex to join forces with this group of three wolf-like men, I will undoubtedly transform into an old and miserable aunt accompanied by four wretched men. It would be an unbearable fate." The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on Mei Xing's mind.