Trouble encounter

The bag was booked by the most famous lady in the modeling industry. She was most famous for her unruly temper and was less beautiful because her beauty was packaged with heavy makeup. Seeing that Mei Xing was easy to persuade, the director thought that as long as she could make a breakthrough here, it means she was good to go.
    "I'm so sorry, Miss. I am really sorry that this bag has been booked by another Miss five days ago. We don't have any available goods at present, but we've already sent them here. Just to wait here for about a day. What do you think of it?" Mei Xing was stunned by their rudeness and harshness towards her on buying a common so-called popular bag. Putting away the gold card, and looked at the director blankly, "what are you looking at?" She roared.
".. Can you wait for one day?" Mei Xing felt like a superior now, she stood there looking at the three staffs who were staring at her. She immediately replied without hesitation, "No, I had paid for the bag do what!"
    'it's reasonable for her to pay the money, and get the bags. There's nothing wrong with it,' Mei Xing comforted herself in mind.
Rubbing the perfumed sweet bag gently, Mei Xing almost laughed out loud then she brought out a deodorant from her bag and sprayed it on the bag new bag she bought. "Noo...wait!" the director was about to continue her persuasion when a big Miss came in.

    In her seven-inch high heels which made a clacking sound on the tiled floor, she wore delicate makeup, just like a star in the TV show! But her makeup was too strong in reality and almost made Mei Xing throw up. "Ah, put down my bag." The lady roared in anger, without feeling bothered, Mei Xing raised her head and stared blankly at the woman who suddenly appeared! "Her bag?" Mei Xing held the bag in her arms out of instinct, looking vigilant like a snake ready for a fight. Staring at the hand on her bag, Xiaomi said without emotion, "You can't afford it if you dirty my bag bitch!"
    "Holy Molly! This is mine!" Mei Xing who paid for the bag opened her mouth in a pretentious shock. "Miss Xiaomi, this noble Miss..." Xiaomi made the staff's word died down out of frustration.
"I come to high life standard because of its high-end luxury. You dare to let the poor in. This style has been pulled down by her!" I tell you, I will not come here anymore. You can just wait and see! " Xiaomi pointed at them as she roared angrily.
    "If it were not for the bag he gave her, she would not want to stay in a single room with a poor person." Upon Xiaomi's words, the American director pulled a long face. She was different from the staff since she was sent here by the head office! She was a foreigner and didn't have the fine tradition that was repeated by local people. Although she didn't argue with customers, she had to be impolite to them. "Miss, this lady has paid the bill. We are negotiate with Miss Mei Xing."
"That means, you can shut up now and leave." Mei Xing watched as the mad woman barked like a crazy dog.
Glancing at her disdainfully, Xiaomi said, "She had paid? Just this poor...look?" As soon as Xiaomi heard that the stock in her shop was sold out, she said, "I don't care. Everything should be in the order of arrival."
    "You know what, you commercial lady should be locked in rehabilitation centers for years so that you can have a piece of sense in your empty skull." Mei Xing responded then the high-class standard staff laughed silently.
"You didn't even give me a discount, and I paid the full money. So who's the first to pay?" Mei Xing coldly cut in. She inquired about the so-called reservation was for the phone call of an acquaintance like Xiaomi! "You!" Xiaomi was so angry that she gave an evil smile and said, "paid a full payment? You? No wonder I have made a wrong judgment. It turns out that you are the mistress of a rich man. For the people who can afford high-class standard in this city, five fingers can be counted out! Did you buy these by card?" She said while giving a kick at the packaged bags.
Mei Xing touched her head and thought that this woman must be insane! She had no idea what the woman was talking about. Did she forget to take medicine before going out? Is it really that hard for her to understand that the goods are delivered and the bill is cleared? Look at her face, it's so red! Such an ugly face hiding in a makeup mask. Seeing that Mei Xing was so silly and disdainful, Xiaomi was angry. "You little bitch, I advise you not to put on a fake face. Otherwise, your man will be scared away by you! If the rich man runs away, you have to find another one. How troublesome! "
"Who did you call bitch?" Mei Xing asked, do
"Bitch, you!"
Hearing that, Mei Xing shrugged with a deadly smile on her face, she said to the director, "things are getting weirder and weirder nowadays. There are  some people who call themselves bitch." Is that she hadn't come back for a long time, how the thing could be like this? Mei Xing pretended to be serious. As soon as her words faded away, the whole shop was filled with the sound of cough! The shop staff's face flushed with embarrassment. They had tried hard to hold back their laughter. "Ah, help me pack these things and send them to this address." Mei Xing never made a fuss with these people. She just pushed the glass door and walked out. "Oh, my God! You such a troublesome woman!" Xiaomi, who had never been insulted like this, pounced on Mei Xing, and swore to tear her mouth apart! Her rosy fingertips were about to touch Mei Xing's delicate face. A trace of viciousness flashed in her eyes. If Xiaomi disfigured her. Then she would see how she could go out to seduce men after her face had been destroyed!