Smart beauty

Mei Xing ordered herself to take a walk to the Yan company. So she prepared sandwich and roasted chicken. Since she felt the Yan brothers are gonna be hungry then brought them food.

    After Solange dropped Mei Xing at the Yan company, Mei Xing strode to the big company owned by the Yan lineage.

    She thought the world was hers but a broad voice stopped her from achieving her line. "Who are you, Miss!" Mei Xing looked at the man who spoke and gave him an evil glare, she turned and headed to the large black gate.

    She tends to be cold towards anyone who is stopping her from meeting her husband. Another destruction was laying at her front "Excuse me, Miss, please show me your identification card or your visitation ID—" Mei Xing felt stuffy and cautious a bit. "Did I look like a Miss--" Mei Xing ranted furiously. "Ugh..." The security guard was puzzled, since he saw she was a lion he immediately let her in.

Mei Xing shoved past the security guard at the entrance. She never cares about the male employee's lustful gaze on her and the female employee's gossip. She stormed through the employee's gates of the company and slipped into one of the elevators that were preparing to be closed.

    "Miss, Miss you can't just go in....."

The elevator was slammed shut and the employee was left dumbfounded. The people in the elevator glanced at her badly, wondering if she had a death wish or a desire to go to hell. It must've been both because she pressed the red button to the thirteenth floor as directed by Solange, the elevator could go to the thirteenth floor because of other employees in the lift.

The higher up the floors, the higher up the position.

"Just who the hell was this woman?" A man yelled angrily.

"Uhm, excuse me—"

    "Excuse what!"

"I believe this is your floor so get off!" Mei Xing said mockingly, stepping aside to let the people out. She watched as they exchanged glances, then looked at the floor she was going to stop at, and finally, they said nothing.

  Eventually, the employees all exited the elevator except an old woman. "Ma are you not leaving..."

    "Shhh! Dear." I am going to the seventh floor. Mei Xing managed to gulp down her saliva with difficulty. Mei Xing pressed the red button on the seventh floor. The moment the lift was opened. The lousy employees muttered amongst themselves and quickly called security downstairs to notify them of her destination.

If this woman was truly as powerful as her presence implied, then she'd have no trouble walking through the floor she pressed.

  But if she was just a nobody, she'd be quickly thrown out.

The elevator doors closed immediately and Mei Xing pressed the button to the last floor, it opened. She set her foot on the floor and every pair of eyes snapped at her. She knew why. It was late in the afternoon.

    Of course, they all have the right to stare at her but not as they're staring, maybe they think she was an employee who just came to work.

    "Excuse me, you're not allowed on this floor," the security in a black sunshade spoke aggressively, standing up from his chair.

Mei Xing ignored him. Then she took a step forward, but paused at a familiar door which Solange identified as the young master's office.

    Mei Xing immediately brought out the photo which was given to her by Solange to identify her husband's office door. "Mh!" She sighed softly. " Here I come..." Mei Xing put on a broad smile and forgot about her frantically behaviour the other day, when the Yan brothers told her to sign a shared contract. As she proceeds to walk to the door and knock! She doesn't expect that the door was opened then she accidentally barged into a familiar body, "This is absolutely beautiful. Looks like... Absolutely beautiful!" Mei Xing was daydreaming whilst she breathed in his familiar scent.

  Her voice sounded strange to herself. She felt strange like she was outside her body watching and licking his body! Mei Xing didn't bother to look at the face of the prince charming.

Being unable to do anything at all but to watch his handsome face. Mei Xing was speechless. She managed to look at his face and watched as his handsome face ignited with a slight surprise.

He smiled and stared at her seductively with a smirk now plastered on his face like a face mask, she held on to her gaze then started to shake again. Mei Xing could feel his stare draining out every goddamn confidence she had, she even managed to muster but no avail for that.

    He took a sip from his cup of coffee and then chuckled darkly. She could feel her body responding to each of his gestures. Saying that she was wet for him was sure to be an understatement. His eyes were like dangerous daggers floating in a blue ocean of water. Mei Xing fell for his sexy look even if he was the first man that keeps his handsome word on the roof.

    "Were you eavesdropping on every single word we just said?" Yan Feng asked looking a bit dark in heart.

    Mei Xing's heart sank she felt her skin crawl at this kill joy moment, just now she was already admiring his look and he gave her word of appreciation by asking her a disgusting question. "I brought you lunch!" Mei Xing responded without thinking about his past lacunae.

      "Lunch! Wifey we are all here." Yan Xun's voice ran out from the office. "Come in milady." Yan Feng spoke briskly forgetting about what he said earlier. He held her waist, his emerald blue eye locked into hers then his lips twitched as he drew his face closer to her lips." Young master! Please withdraw your face from me, your brothers are hungry now." She said then pouted. Yan Feng moaned in frustration and then, helped her carry the food inside his office.