chapter 1

The rays peeked through the thin curtains. The chilly wind swirled around making a petite figure curl more into the thick soft duvet. An ear-piercing voice made her abruptly wake up and she made a run towards her bathroom.

Her mother MARYAM SHEHRYAR BAIG, a beautiful 40-year-old woman with golden brown hair, and hazel eyes dashed into her one and only daughter's room to check up on her for it was getting late to school. Upon seeing no one she made out of her way towards the kitchen.

AYZAL BAIG is a girl with big ocean doe eyes, chocolate brown locks landing till her lower back, and procelain skin with chubby cheeks with natural hue of pink. She was just 15 years old and the jaan of the baig haveli.

She did her business and came out of the bathroom. Changed into her school uniform, applied kajol, lip balm and was set to go down for breakfa

"Assalam alaikum sabko"she said her salam walking down the stairs and hugged her daddo and sat beside her.
(Assalam alaikum everyone)

"Walikum assalam mera bacha kaisi ho"asked her daddo caressing Ayzal's hair.
(Walikum assalam my child. How are you?)

"Alhamdulillah daddo mai theek hu" replied ayzal with a huge smile. She was having her tayima's favourite paratha when suddenly she was startled by a huge salam of her elder cousin.
Her heart skipped a bit hearing his voice.
(Alhamdulillah daddo I'm fine)

"Assalam alaikum everyone" said jahanzaib zafar baig in his authoritative voice and sat on the head chair.

Yes. Jahanzaib is the eldest cousin and ayzal loves him alot. She doesn't know the way she feels towards him is love.

Jahanzaib on the other side is a total different story. He is the eldest and the CEO of the baig industry.
Clad in a 3 piece Armani suit. A sore to the eyesight...he is a man every girl prays for. But he lost his heart to a tiny girl who is unaware of his situation.
Charcoal grey eyes, rough stubble and a sharp jawline which every girl swoons over.

A low squeal reached Jahanzaib ears and his eyes landed on the girl.
She giggled and mouthed sorry. Throwing daggers towards Saad AKA her best friend for pinching her cheeks so hard...later, she munched on her paratha.

"Aaplog ne school ki chutti li hui hai jo aaram se nashta apne hallaq se utaar rahe ho" said Jahanzaib in his low voice draining colours from his youngest cousins.
(Are you all planning to bunk school?)

Ayzal, saad,humza,hunaiza, and shumaila got up abruptly, bid bye an ran outside the house.

They all were COUSINS a year younger or older than each other.

HUMZA is studying business soon he will join jahanzaib in his business. He is 2nd eldest among all. He has a soft corner for shumaila as she is naive.

SAAD is studying science. He is the bandar of the family and best friend of ayzal. Saad is madly in love with hunaiza but is afraid to confess another reason is jallad jahanzaib.

HUNAIZA is also studying science and she is the jugadu of the group.

SHUMAILA is elder than ayzal still she is quite and silent bandi of the group.

AYZAL being the youngest of all has a privilege. She has wrapped everyone around her fingers even her eldest sibling.her heartbeat.

The day went by blur. The mardaana came back home and were sipping their chai in the backyard enjoying the orange-blue hues of the sky.

Siblings were running around playing or maybe debating god knows about what.

....to be continued....

Like, comment,vote and share..