CHAPTER-10.

Assalam alaikum,hope you guys are doing well. I've been saying this in every chapter for you guys to react or comment and give your views on the story but none commented and expressed their views on the story.

Iam saying this once again kindly share your views and comment or dm on my page so i can consider your thoughts.

Thank you.

HAPPY READING<3.

•°~•°°•°•~°•°•~°•°~

No one uttered a single word. Not even jahanzaib. He was anxious. Very nervous about how will ayzal react on THE TRUTH.

Ayzal was lost in her own thoughts. Jahanzaib's word were repeating on loop in her mind. A part of her heart was believing jahanzaib's word but she couldn't recall any such thing happened in the past.

Humza,saad,hunaiza and shumaila were scared to death. They know jahanzaib is a calm person but they also know the  fact that when he is angry he is like a raging Bull.

Hunaiza was assuring ayzal that everything will be alright. But will it be alright now?

The car came infront of the haveli and they didn't waste a single second and ran in the haveli leaving jahanzaib back.

He sighed and parked his car in the garage and walked in the haveli.

Ayzal ran to her mother and hugged her so tight. She started weeping in her mother's lap making her worry.

"Ayzi bache kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho?" Asked ayzal's mother with concern.

Elders gathered in the hall upon hearing ayzal cry.

"Hayyee meri bachi,kya hua isse kyu ro rahi hai ye"asked jahanzaib's mother, haala getting worried.

"Koi bataega mujhe kya hua hai?" Asked ayzal's mother to humza and others.

They couldn't comprehend a word. And how could they. They were also in shock. They were not sure whether what jahanzaib blurted out while beating that man to pulp was truth or not.

"Mu kyu band hai tum sab ka batao"roared ayzal's father making them flinch visibly.

Ayzal was crying hysterically when jahanzaib walked in.

Elders looked at him with worrisome look and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Jahanzaib tumhari zimmedari par sabko choda tha, batao kya hua hai" questioned his father zafar with a strict tone.

Jahanzaib sighed and explained the whole incident as well the truth he blurted out in anger.
Everyone was dumbfounded.
They didn't want this truth to unveil like this.

Ayzal was shock when no one asked jahanzaib for his kartoot.
They were thinking for proper words to explain ayzal.

Ayzal wiped her tears with the back of her hand and stood up.

"Aap log puchenge nahi inse ke inhone aisa kyu kiya?baba?”she looked at her baba and he just stood their like a statue.

"Tayabbu?tayima? Puchein inse ke inhone mujhe.....mujhe apni.....apni biwi kyu kaha....?" She asked gathering some courage.

Her mother took matters in her hand. She grabbed ayzal's hand gently and made her sit on the sofa. She caressed her hair and wiped her tears stricken face with her dupatta.

"Mera bacha, meri baat dhyan se sunna...hmm" started her mother gently to make her understand each and every word she is going to say now.
Ayzal nodded.

"Koi jahanzaib se sawal isiliye nai kar raha kyu ke hume pata hai aur jahanzaib ne jhoot nahi kaha" said her mother.

Ayzal was beyond shock." Ammi ye kaise......"she said but her mother interrupted.

"Meri baat sunlo beta pehle" said her mother.

"Hum nahi chahte ke tumhe sach aise pata chale. Lekin jo rab ki marzi hai wo hokar rehta hai beta. Koi zaat uske faisle par sawal nahi karsakti. Wo jo thaan leta hai wo karke rehta hai beta.

Tumhe sach aise malum hona tha jo ke hua. Meri baat ko dhyan se sunna ayzi.

Jab tum paida hui thi to aap ke daada jaani ko pehli baar heart attack aya tha, to unhone kaha ke shayad wo ab nai bachenge to unhone kaha ke jahanzaib ki shadi tumse hojaye.

Humlog ne aiteraz kiya ke ye abhi iss dunia me ayi hai. Tab sab ne khamushi ikhtyar karli.
Lekin jab tum 9saal ki hogayi tab daada jaani ki tabiyat bohot bigadne lagi unhone apni aqri khwahish me chaha ke tumhari shadi jahanzaib se hojaye"

she narrated the story as ayzal was listening. Her eyes were widening on every word of her mother.

"Beta daada jaani tumse bohot pyaar karte the, tum unki laadli thi wo tumhari khushi dekhna chahte the,.....to humne 9saal ki umr me tumhara nikkah jahanzaib se karadiya" said her father sitting beside her daughter.

"KYA?"screamed ayzal. Not believing a single word her ammi baba said.

"Ye sach hai beta, tumhare nikkah ke baad daada jaani inteqal kar gaye....tum mere jahan ke nikkah me ho" said her tayima caressing her hair taking her in her embrace.

Jahanzaib was intently looking at ayzal. She never once looked towards him.

"Ammi ye kaise hosakta hai? Mai to abhi bohot choti hu jahan bhai bade hai mujhse.... ammi ye kaise....."she was blabbering.

Ayzal and her cousins were shock to the core. They couldn't believe that two of their cousins are married. They couldn't believe that their parents hid this truth from them.

So many thoughts and questions were swirling in her mind giving her a severe headache. She clutched her head with both of her hands.

Jahanzaib stood up in worry seeing her clutching her head in pain.
He was feeling physically pain in his chest watching her going through so much all alone. He was helpless.
He couldn't do anything.
Jahanzaib's father couldn't see his son in pain nor he can see his ladli going through so much.
So he decided to stood up.

"Ayzal apne kamre me jao aur aaram karo....jo bhi baat hogi ab kal hogi" her tayabbu said with finalty leaving no space for any argument.

"Sab ke sab jao aur aaram karo kal hogi baat ab" he dismissed everyone.

All of them went to their room. Jahanzaib felt like a loser for not taking care of ayzal.
Ayzal was blank after knowing the truth. She was having a severe headache that she slept in a few minutes.

Here jahanzaib couldn't sleep. He was pacing around in his room.
He layed on his bed and prayed
" khudaya sab theek kardena" and sleep consumed him.

      ........to be continued........

Hope you guys are doing well.

What do you guys think how will ayzal react now?.

Will she accept her fate or not?

Comment your views guys.

Comment vote and share.