~EPILOGUE~

HAPPY READING<3.

"JAHAN. Please tang na karein mujhe padne dein" ayzal whined for the umpteenth time pushing away Jahanzaib's hand from her hair.

"Mai kaha tang kar raha hu biwi. Mai to bas mere biwi ke baal sehla raha hu" Jahanzaib replied caressing her long silky hair. Ayzal was studying for her examinations as she is in her final year of MBBS.

Rolling her eyes at her dear husband she again tried to focus on her studies. Key word:tried.

Jahanzaib collected all her hair in a clutch and pulled her towards him making ayzal gasp audibly. Her hands landed on his broad chest and face just inches apart.

"Ky-kya kar rahein hai aap" ayzal stammered furiously blushing at their proximity.

Jahanzaib smirked looking at her blushed self. He chuckled and held her face with his palms and brushed her nose with his.

"     jananaa ta dera khule ee ayzi janam(you are beautiful)" Jahanzaib hushed.

Their eyes locked with each other. Ayzal blushed lowering her eyelashes. Jahanzaib pecked her nose and hugged her tightly.

"Ufff yaar maar dogi you sharmake," Jahanzaib said hugging her tightly earning a chuckle from ayzal.

{{{{{{{{{FOUR YEARS}}}}}}}}}}}
●●●●●●●Four years so their ages are:-
[Jahanzaib:--28]
[Humza:--26]
[Saad:--25]
●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●
[Shumaila:--23]
[Hunaiza:--22]
[Ayzal:--20]●●●●●●●
*just wanna make sure that you guys don't get confused*

It's been four years since their nikkah and ayzal and Jahanzaib grew very close to each other. Jahanzaib being a caring husband takes care of every need of ayzal.

Ayzal became more mature over time. She took responsibility for the house even though everyone asked her not to. She's good at studies.

These past years had been a heck of a rollercoaster ride of events for the baig haveli. The toli grew more and more closer to each other. Ayzal and Saad still prank their toli earning an earful from the elders and Jahanzaib sometimes.

Humza-shumaila and saad-hunaiza had their ruqsati with only close family members.

The only thing that has been changed is love. No, It didn't get less but increased day by day in the hearts of the Baig Haveli members.

Humza joined the company and now he works as the managing director of the company. Whereas Shumaila has been studying law as per her wish. Soon she's going to join the baig industry as a legal advisor.

Saad became a surgeon after receiving the degree 2years ago. He is now a well-reputed surgeon in Pakistan. Hunaiza works along with Saad in the same hospital. She's a surgeon as well.

Jahanzaib has taken over the company as elders have retired from the occupation living their further lives in peace. Ayzal is pursuing her final year in MBBS.