CHAPTER-30.

HAPPY READING<3.

"Abhi sab jaake mehmaan nawazi karein jo bhi baat hai raat ko hogi....aur rabail....ayzal ke aas paas bhi nazar aayi ya use kuch bhi kaha to kal ke kal ticket karwaunga tumhari aur wapas bhej dunga. Nahi chahiye mujhe aise log meri betiyoun ke aas paas" Zafar warned in low low-pitched voice sending shivers to her. They both nodded furiously and went away.

Ayzal was crying hysterically in Zafar's embrace. Zafar felt a pang of melancholy in his heart as tears were pricking in his eyes. No one dares to raise their voice on their kids let alone tarnish their character.

"Ayzal humein maaf kardo beta. Hum apki hifazat na karpaye. Agar hume thoda bhi ilham hota ke apko aisi baatein sunni pad rahi hai to khasam se hum unhe kab ka ghar se nikal dete" zafar said caressing her hair.

"Na-nahi tayabbu aa-aapki ghalti...nahi...hai...phu-phuppo ko kaha...pata hai...nikkah ke ba-bare me...isiliye wo...aisa keh gayi warna wo aisa...na kehti" ayzal tries to explain stammering.

Zafar and everyone were bewildered at her maturity. A sense of pride washed over them. Soon her cries died down and she wiped her face with a dupatta.

"Hamari bachi kab itni badi hogayi na shehryar pata hi nahi chala," Maryam said wiping her tears.

"Sahi keh rahi ho tum. Ye bachi...jo parso tak meri godh me khel rahi thi...aaj itni samajhdar aur zaheen hogayi hai" Shehryar said caressing her hair and taking her in his embrace.

"Ayzal agar tujhe koi kuch bol raha ho to tujhe kitni baar kaha hai mujhe aake batane ko" saad said in frustration. Turned her around to face him. He was pissed off at their words and ayzal enduring all this alone.

"Bhai...."

"Na keh mujhe bhai. Sab akeli sehti rahi mujhe aake batati to hashar nashar kardeta mai" saad replied.

"Saad" Zafar warned him to slow down his voice.

"Nahi baba. Mai ayzal ko sirf behen kehta nahi hu, manta bhi hu. Aila mere liye jaisi hai waise hi ayzal bhi hai. Mai usse jitna pyaar karta hu ayzal se bhi utna hi karta hu. Meri behnein meri izzat aur mujhe ye hargiz bardash nahi ke koi meri izzat par tohmat to door ungli bhi uthaye to hath tod du" saad said dangerously. Ayzal gulped visibly. She quickly hugged him encircling her arms around his torso.

"Sorry na bhai agli baar se sab kahungi. Abhi yu gussa na hojayein yaar iam sorry" ayzal cried in his arms. Saad immediately melted at her words.

"Acha chal theek hai. Ye mote aansu bahane band kar ab chal mehendi lagwate hai tere hath me" Saad said wiping her tears. Ayzal nodded and fixed her hair. She looked in the mirror and saw a hand print which was turning purple.
*dang it man. Itni zor se marne ki kya zarurat thi. Hufff huff*

"Wo chuna lagale chup jaega" Saad joked to lighten her mood. Ayzal giggled. Hunaiza hugged her tightly from behind as tears flowed down her face.

"Tumhe kyu rona aa raha hai bhai. Chaped to ayzi se khayi hai?" Saad asked looking at Hunaiza who glared return at Saad.

"Meri behen ki mai hifazat na karsaki mujhe maaf karde" she replied pouting.

"Aww yu to na karo yaar chumne ka mann karta hai," Saad said leaning closer and poking a finger in her cheeks. Hunaiza blushed.

*haan haam ye karlete hai. Ayzal ka laal tamatar gaal gaya bhaad me*.

"Haan bhai ye sahi hai. Matlab chaped mujhe pada hai, apki behen ko pada hai lekin aapne to ishq ladana hai na. Ladayein ladayein" ayzal replied glaring at both of them her hands om her hips.

"Hehe," they both giggled sheepishly.

"Aree nahi nahi. Ek zehmat kardeti hu. Room se bahar chali jati hu air bahar ek board laga dungi. SAAD HUNAIZA KA ROMANCE CHAL RAHA HAI PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB... kaisa rahega" ayzal said in a serious tone.

"Waise idea bura nahi hai. Hai na naiza baby" Saad replied winking. Ayzal facepalmed herself.

"Mai bhi kise keh rahi hu jo ek mouqa na chode romance karne ka" saying that she took her foundation and applied to cover up the mark. She winced in pain while applying the foundation. It was hurting badly.

"Abhi ye jahan ko na batayein please. Warna wo kya karenge mujhe to soch ke hi khauf aa raha hai" ayzal said in distress. They both nodded and went down for the mehendi function.

Shumaila was seated among many ladies who were applying mehendi. Her hands were adorned with beautiful patterns from her elbow to her fingertips. She was looking ethereal. Ayzal and Hunaiza too joined the ladies in applying mehendi on their hands. Rabail and her daughter were nowhere in sight and ayzal was thankful for it. She pushed back her negative thoughts and enjoyed the present moment.

Everyone had their dinner and the ladies were done applying mehendi on their hands. They were seated in the hall when humza and Jahanzaib joined them. Shumaila was in her room as she was tired.

"Nahi hai appi sone gayi hai
Apni nigahoun ko na thakayein" ayzal replied with a hint of tease in her tone. Humza blushed and looked down.

Jahanzaib was looking at ayzal who was looking even more beautiful with her hands full of mehendi. Elders were sending blessings to their children internally.

Jahanzaib was looking at her hands admiring her small hands full of mehendi. He was searching for his name as he was damn sure she would have asked the mehendi artist to write his name.

"Beta apki hi begum hai khareeb jake dekhlo" Zafar teased his son. Jahanzaib rubbed the back of his neck and went near ayzal. He sat beside her taking her small fragile hands in his endearing her beauty. She shifted a little towards him giving both of her hands in his.

A smile crawled on his lips and his eyes connected with hers. His smile flattered in a blink and rage took over his features. Ayzal noticed his lips forming in thin lines, his pupils dilating darkening his eyes. A line formed in between his eyebrows indicating he is enraged.

"Who?" He growled making her shiver.

"Hm?"

"Kisne kiya ye?" He yelled standing up along with her holding her hands. Elders too stood up at his high-pitched voice.

"Maine pucha ayzal kisne kiya ye? Kiski itni himmat hui?" He yelled, his anger rising with every passing second. Her eyes travelled his eyes and it landed on her cheeks.

Shoot.

Ayzal eyes widened as she covered her cheek with her hand but Jahanzaib quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Mai aqri baar puch raha hu ayzal kisne kiya ye? Kiski itni majal jo meri begum ko hath lagaye" he growled in a low-pitched voice sending shivers down her spine. Tears formed in her eyes. Jahanzaib's eyes softened as he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

[END OF CHAPTER]