CHAPTER-35.

HAPPY READING<3.

The morning came by like a blur. Warm rays peek through the window as daylight unwraps the hues of the world.

Ayzal shifted a little when the first beam of sunlight hit her face.
Eyes still shut she snuggled more into the comfortable yet rock-hard pillow groaning in a sense of satisfaction.

As she wrapped her hands around the pillow, strong cologne hit her nostrils which was her favourite. Ayzal peeled her eyes open only to get lost in the mesmerizing beauty of the man. HER MAN.

Ayzal eyes widened and in a split second, she pushed Jahanzaib with such force that he landed on the floor.

Jahanzaib abruptly sat not knowing what just happened. A shriek passed through her mouth and Jahanzaib looked at her confused.

"Aap yaha aur mere bistar me kya kar rahein hai?!" Ayzal asked astonished.

"Kya matlab yaha? Jahanzaib asked in pure confusion.

"Yaha. Mere kamre me. Mere bistar me" she said astoundingly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
JAHANZAIB'S POV:
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The morning came by like a blur. Warm rays peek through the window as daylight unwraps the hues of the world.

But this morning was different from any other morning I would wake up every day in the past.

This morning is something beautiful. Something more enthralling. Something I would love to feel every day.

This was the day I had dreamt about my whole life. With every breath I took I imagined myself waking up like this with the beautiful fragrance entering my nostrils and firing up every cell and every atom in my body.

I imagined myself waking up with ayzal in my arms a million times but nothing and I mean nothing feels better than actually living up those scenarios.

I felt someone or should I say my wife shifting in her sleep. Eyes still closed a smile crawled on my lips. After a brief moment, ayzal snuggled into my chest and wrapped her tiny arms around my waist.

Oh, this feels so good.

I can feel her smiling as a groan left her cute pouty lips. My arms were around her the whole night.

I imagined us like this for like I couldn't count and now us being on the same bed and her being in my arms feels so surreal.

I was falling into a slumber again when she raised her head from my chest and in a heartbeat I landed on the floor. Ouch.
I heard ayzal shrieking when I looked at her in confusion.

"Aap yaha aur mere bistar me kya kar rahein hai?!" She asked in astonishment and my eyebrows dipped in more confusion.

"Kya matlab yaha?" I asked her in confusion. 

What does she mean by what am I doing here? Didn't she like me sleeping with her on the same bed? Is she uncomfortable? Questions clouded my mind when I heard her again.

"Yaha. Mere kamre me. Mere bistar me" ayzal replied and my eyes grew wider in realization. I facepalmed at my cute wife.

I stood up from the floor and went near her. Taking her face between my palms I looked directly into her eyes.

Those innocent siren eyes do something to me as a shiver runs down my spine. Those siren eyes call me every time I look into them. To claim her. To hide her from this world.

"Ayzi baby. Kal hamari ruqsati hui hai aur aap HAMARE KAMRE  me hai jaana" i said in a calm voice. Her eyes wandered around her surroundings and a sheepish smile crept on her face.