CHAPTER-39.

HAPPY READING<3.

The next day came with beautiful rays of sunlight casting a warm glow on the baig haveli. Another day with a joyous and heartwarming beginning for the baig family.

But it wasn't just any other day. It was the day of SAIZA KA NIKKAH. People can be seen hustling and bustling in the preparation of their nikkah.

The nikkah was simple just yet elegant. Saad, being Saad, was panicking as if he were the bride and hunaiza being hunaiza was chilling in her room while the makeup artist did her work.

On the other side of the haveli, Maryam can be seen yelling at her dear husband glaring at him now and then.

"Itne bade hogaye hai lekin phir bhi apko bacho ki tarah dekhna padta hai." Maryam yelled for the umpteenth time at her dear husband who glared at his dear wife.

"Ji begum hai aap hamari aap nahi karengi to aur kon karega begum." shehryar teased his wife, pinching her cheeks who glared in return making him retrieve his hands.

"Yaar baba apna romance baadme kariyega ye lein apka kurta Maine press kardiya" ayzal hurriedly handed over her father's kurta and dashed out of the room not before saying

"Waise baba ammi itni pyari lag rahi hai ek kiss to banti hai," ayzal said, winking at her mother.

"Ayzal," Maryam shrieked in embarrassment.

"Aree waah neki aur puch puch," shehryar said and kissed Maryam's cheek, making her go all red like a tomato. Maryam smacked his arm and hid her face in his embrace.

"Aww mai bhi mere shouhar ko dekhlu," ayzal said and went to look after her dear husband, who was very, very busy with decoration.

Ayzal went out into the garden. She found Jahanzaib guiding someone about the decorations.

"Sunein," ayzal called him, fixing her dupatta on her head.
Hayyee

"Hayyeee." Jahan looked at her adorably.

"Phirse Kehna"

"Sunein na," ayzal said timidly.

"Ji kahein begum." Jahanzaib turned towards the source of the sound and replied with a warm smile on his face. Walking towards his wife, he came close and pecked her forehead.

"Ji chalein tayyar nahi hona?" She asked, dusting some of the dust on his shoulders. Jahanzaib smiled at her caring nature.

"Ji hona hai na begum bas ye thoda sa kaam hai," he replied, giving a kiss on her hand. Meanwhile, humza walked in.

"Ye humza bhai kara denge aap chalein," ayzal said, looking at humza.

"Bhai mai kyu meri bhi biwi mujhe bula rahi hai," humza replied.

"Humza kaam dekhlena," Jahanzaib said to humza, leaving no space for any arguments.

"Ji bhai," humza said, glaring at ayzal, who in return stuck out her tongue. Jahanzaib and Ayzal went in to get ready.

"Saad maine tumhare baal nochlene hai," hunaiza yelled at saad in the phone.

"Naiza...baby...aise na kaho yaar meri jaan nikle jaa rahi hai," Saad replied panicking Pacing back and forth in the room.