CHAPTER-25.

HAPPY READING<3.

☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

It was a cool and breezy evening. A strong gust of wind blew against the clouds. The soothing wind was a balm against the harsh summer heat, its gentle caress reviving the spirits. Every member of Baig haveli was in the hustle and bustle of the upcoming wedding.

It was decided on the dining table that the ZANANA would go shopping with Saad, and Humza would go with Jahanzaib. Maham decided to tag along, and soon, everyone was ready to go for some shopping.

They arrived at their destination, and youngsters scattered in the mall. Haala and Maryam went to a jewellery shop with Shumaila, whereas Ayzal and Hunaiza went to buy their wedding dresses.

"Appi yaar kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha ke kya lu?" Ayzal whined.

"Meri behen tujhe jo lena hai le," Hunaiza replied, looking for someone. Saad soon came into their view, and he winked at Hunaiza. She blushed.

"Ahem, ahem. Apne ye nain matakke aap log ghar par karein abhi shopping karlein" Ayzal said teasingly.

"Chup ladki...chalo ab," Hunaiza replied, dragging Ayzal behind. They were strolling in different shops, and nothing seemed to catch their eyes. Saad and Hunaiza were in different shops whereas Ayzal was in a whole different section. Ayzal's eyes landed on a beautiful cream-golden gharara with a long net dupatta. She was awestruck at the beauty. She was looking at the dress with dreamy eyes when someone whispered near her ear.

 She was looking at the dress with dreamy eyes when someone whispered near her ear

"Begum. Lelein bohot hi haseen lagengi aap" Jahanzaib whispered near her ear. His breath, fanning her neck, sent shivers down her body, and a red hue coated on her chubby cheeks. Jahanzaib poked a finger in her cheeks. He was getting addicted to poke fingers in her cheeks every time she would blush.

"Jahan aap kya kar rahein hai log dekh rahein hai," Ayzal replied, blushing, hitting his chest lightly earning a chuckle from him.

"Kya kahenge bhai. Yehi kahenge ke miya biwi me kitna pyaar hai, " he replied, leaning closer to her.

"Jahann!!! Hatein, " Ayzal whispered, yelled at him. He passed by her and took out the dress which she was looking at with dreamy eyes. He handed over the dress to her and asked her to go into the dressing room.

"Kya?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
He pointed towards the changing room.
Ayzal nodded in no.

"Jaan agar apko khud jane me koi takleef hai to mai le jaun aur apki ijazat ho to mai hi apke kapde badalwa deta hoon" Jahanzaibib replied with a wink.
Ayzal eyes widened at his remark.

"Haww jahanzaib aap kitne besharm hote ja rahein hai kaha se seekh rahein hai aise be haya baatein" Ayzalal said hitting his chest again but before she retrieved her hand he took hold of her hand and pulled her closer colliding with his chest.