CHAPTER-18.

HAPPY READING<3.

AYZAL woke for fajr salah. She offered her salah and made dua for everyone and like always especially for him.

She was missing jahanzaib badly as he was busy with work so they barely got anytime to talk. Ayzal's khurafati dimagh got an idea.

She got off the bed and peaked outside to look if anyone is awake or not. Upon seeing no single soul she tiptoed to jahanzaib's room as she knew he would be getting ready for his morning jog.

She silently knocked on his door twice. Jahanzaib opened the door and he smiled at her.

"Assalam alaikum"he greeted her patting her head.

"Walikum assalam"she greeted back giggling.

"Itni hasi kyu aa rahi hai mohtarma" jahanzaib asked her.

"Bas yu hi. Ye chodein aap kaha the maine apko bohot miss kiya"she said swinging his hand left and right with a pout.

"Achaa jii bohot miss kiya jaa raha hai humein"he replied happily poking a finger in her chubby cheeks.

"Haan to ab mai apne shouhar ko miss bhi nahi karsakti kya" ayzal replied nonchalantly her hands on her hips.

Jahanzaib was amazed everytime she would openly express her feelings. His eyes widened for a second at her words.

"Bada haq jataya jaa raha hai hmmm" he replied raising one eyebrow. Smile not leaving his lips.

"Haqeeqi biwi hu apki haq to kya poora qabza jamaungi" she replied with a grin again taking his hand twirling.

"Acha meri haqeeqi biwi chalein chai pilate hai apko"he said grabbing her hands. Ayzal was walking infront of jahanzaib looking at him, giggling every now and then. Jahanzaib's happiness could be seen in his eyes.

The peace he got after so long when ayzal accepted their nikkah,he felt like all the pieces have been fixed in its places.

Ayzal was first to enter in the kitchen. She almost screamed at the scene infront of her but jahanzaib shushed her keeping his hand on her mouth. She looked at jahanzaib with wide eyes.

Shumaila and humza were in the kitchen so close, invading eachother personal space. Their faces inches apart. Humza's hand on shumaila's waist,her hands on his broad shoulders. Their eyes travelled towards the scream came from. And boom.

Their expressions were like a deer caught in headlight.

"Humza...appi"jahanzaib and ayzal said in unison,both in shock.

Shumaila and humza couldn't move nor they could utter a word. Shumaila was the first to act and she immediately hid behind humza, blushing hard.

"Humza ye kya ho raha hai yaha?" Jahanzaib asked acting all serious.

"Mmm...wo- wo... bh-bhai"humza was stammering badly. His face has gone pale.

"Wo bhai kya humza batao kya ho raha tha yaha. Shumaila tum batao"jahanzaib asked making shumaila to jump at her place.
She was now shivering badly.

"Mai batati hu na apko"ayzal interrupted between giving an evil smirk to humza. Humza paled even more.

"Ayzi,nahi"humza glares at ayzal to shut up. But ayzal was enjoying this too much.

"Humza bhai aur shumaila appi...."she was interrupted by humza's loud voice.

"AYZI"he screamed making ayzal and shumaila to jump in their places.

"Ayzi,mera bacha yaar aisa na kar. Bhai ki daastan shuru hone se pehle hi tu khatam na karde"humza said in a pleading tone. Ayzal and jahanzaib were stifling their laugh at his expression.

"To tum shumaila se mohabbat karte ho?"jahanzaib asked again in a low pitch voice. A shiver ran down his spine and he immediately replied.
"Nahi"humza said without thinking. He heard a loud gasp from behind him and he facepalmed himself.

Shumaila kept a hand on her mouth her eyes wide open. She was on the edge of crying. Humza quickly grabbed her hands.

"Aila. Nahi. mai mohabbat karta hoon yaar tumse. Bohot karta hoon"he replied caressing her hair and she immediately calmed down.

Jahanzaib cleared his throat to gather their attention. Humza turned towards them.

"Haan karta hoon shumaila se mohabbat aur bepanah karta hoon aur karta rahunga"he said without an ounce of fear. Jahanzaib smiled at his brother and patted his back.

"Mohabbat karte ho to jald az jald halal karlo"he adviced as a big and caring brother he is.

He nodded but ayzal was pouting standing in her place.

"Kya hua tu kyu mu phula rahi hai"shumaila spoke for the first time now.

"Kya yaar. Saara maza hi kharab kardiya. Acha bhala mai maze le rahi thi humza bhai ke"she said pouting and stomping her feet like a child.

They laughed and she too giggled at her naivety. Jahanzaib made chai for everyone. They sat their having their chai and little nok-jhok.

Humza and shumaila retired to their room. Ayzal also retired to her room not before jahanzaib pecking on top of ayzal's head.
He went for his jog.

       .....to be continued.......

Heyyyy guyyysssss ik it's a short chapter and the chapter wasn't the hype you guys were expecting but iam lacking inspiration.

But no worries I'll soon update with a good, funny and romcom chapter.

Stay tuned for more updates.

If you guys have any questions or suggestions regarding the story feel free to comment.

Like, comment, vote and share.