CHAPTER-29.

HAPPY READING<3.

The haldi function was done and everyone went to their respective rooms. Ayzal tried her best not to be alone or be near Rabail or Maham. Every noticed Ayzal's gloomy face but she said she was sad because of Shumaila's nikkah.

Ayzal came into her room and changed into her night clothes. Sleep was far away from her eyes as a fresh set of tears rolled down her cheeks. She sat near the window watching the moon.

"Kya mai itni buri hu khudaya" ayzal cried looking out of the window. She was now crying hysterically. Words like characterless were like daggers to Ayzal's heart.

"Mere allah tu janta hai ke mai saad ko bhai maanti hu phir ye kyu? Kyu mujh par itna ghin hona ilzam laga hai" she cried more looking towards the dark gloomy sky. She went to bed and sleep consumed her.

The next day ayzal woke up with a headache due to crying all night. She clutched her head with immense pain. Deciding to take a warm bath she went in the washroom. Changing into her mehendi outfit she applied kohl and lip balm. Leaving her thick and long hair open. She decided to skip her breakfast and lie down again.

The whole haveli was in hustle and bustle with loads of work and attending guests

Everyone was worried for ayzal whereas Rabail and her daughters were enjoying the whole show. Maham was tailing around jahanzaib like a puppy.

"Aap chai piyenge," Maham asked Jahanzaib battling her fake lashes.

"Nahi chahiye yaar" Jahanzaib replied for the umpteenth time since morning. He was missing his ayzi badly but here this chudail ki beti was eating his brain asking for chai every 5 minutes. Jahanzaib was so Irritated now attending guests and maham tailing him.

"To kya chahiye apko jo chahiye mai dedungi zaib," Maham said her words flirtatious. That's it. Jahanzaib's last string of patience broke.

"Tumse kaha na kuch nahi chahiye to samajh nahi aata. Abhi ke abhi dafa hojao Maham warna...." he said in his low-pitched voice, sending shivers down her spine.

"Aur mera naam jahanzaib hai mai koi zaib waib nahi samjhi," he again said in his dominating voice. Maham gulped visibly and nodded her head like a dancing doll.

"Samjhi ya nahi?" He asked, glaring at her.

"J-ji," she muttered.

"Good. Abi dafa ho" he dismissed her and went away. Maham ran in a second inside the haveli.

Jahanzaib and Saad were attending guests. Jahanzaib's eyes were looking for ayzal. She hasn't stepped down since morning.

"Bhai kise dhoond rahein hai," Saad asked Jahanzaib.

"Ayzi ko yaar wo ab tak aayi hi nahi," Jahanzaib replied, looking towards the stairs.

"Haan to mai bula laata hu," Saad replied, moving towards the stairs, but Jahanzaib pulled him by his collar.