CHAPTER-27.

HAPPY READING<3.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••
Only 9days were left for nikkah and Baig
haveli was decorated like a new bride. Lighting all over the haveli and rose and variety garlands of flowers hanging everywhere giving an extravagant look.

"Saad ab agar phir se tum ghalat le kar aaye to Maine tumhe jayedaad(property) se bedakhal kardena hai" Rahila yelled at her not-so-innocent son whose jaw dropped on the floor at her mother's remark.

"Ammii ye aap kya keh rahi hai. Allah ye din dekhne se pehle mai behra kyu nahi hogaya. Aap mujhe jayedaad se be dakhal nahi karsakti mai naiz----" he was blabbering nonstop.

"Naiz kya?" Rahila interrupted him with a stern look. Saad paled.

"Mera matlab hai ke mai meri biwi ko kaisa sambhalunga sochein yaar iss ghareeb ka...matlab jab hissa nahi rahega to mehnat karni padegi aur mehnat karunga to romance kab karunga ammi" saad whined like a baby clinging onto his mother.

"Chal besharm. Ammi se aisi baatein karta hai. Bhag yaha se isse pehle ki meri jutti tujhe chumna shuru karde" Rahila said removing her khussa from her feet.
"Ammi apni bahu ka bhi sochein......" saying this Saad ran for his dear life.

"Pagal hi na hojaye ye" Rahila muttered under her breath.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Appi yaar kyu aisa karti hai aap ek baar phirse karke to dekhein," ayzal said for the umpteenth time to Shumaila with a pout.

"Nahi ho raha hai yaar kaisa karungi mai" shumaila replied almost on the verge of tears.
"Appi fikr na karein mai dikha deti hu" ayzal cooed her took the end of the saree and instructed her to follow her steps.

"Dekhein hogaya yaar kha ma kha darti hai aap" ayzal replied pinching her cheeks.

"Haan aur tum na hoti to mai kar bhi nahi paati thi ayzi" Shumaila huffed.

"Koi na appi shadi ke baad to humza bhai aaenge aur aise kheech kar kahenge 'janeman darti kyu ho hum hai na" ayzal said dramatically making her blush.

"Ye kon hamari begum ko apni baaho me bhar raha hai" hunaiza mimicked humza's voice. Hunaiza grabbed Shumaila's hand and pulled her towards her.

"Begum tum sirf hamari baaho me jajti ho. Sirf mujhe ye ikhtiyar hai tumhe apni baaho me lene ka" Hunaiza said teasingly caressing her face. Ayzal couldn't control her laugh anymore as they both burst out in laughter.

"Aila baby ek chumma to dedo," Hunaiza said leaning closer.

"Chal besharm" Shumaila pushed her away.
Shumaila was a blushing mess but ayzal and Hunaiza were not done yet with their teasing.

"Fikr kyu karti ho apni hatho se saree pehnaunga kya khayal hai" hunaiza said again leaning closer to her face. Shumaila pushed both of them and ran inside the washroom. They both laughed like hyenas.

Ayat witnessed this from afar and a lone tear slipped from her eyes. She wiped it hurriedly. She smiled at her fate and decided to let go of her one-sided crush.
Though it isn't easy for her. Yet.

"Jab khud naseeb likhne wale ne inka joda banaya hai to meri iss na cheez bande ki kya auqat" she said to herself.

》《》《》》》》》》》《》《》《》

"Ammi agar apse kuch nhi ho raha to boldein yu denge marne ki zarurat nahi hai" maham yell in frustration.

"Aye, ladki. Jis zuban se bol rahi ho na aur kuch kaha to khench lenge samjhi tum" Rabail warned her daughter who gulped in fear seeing her mother blaze in anger.