CHAPTER-4

JAHANZAIB POV:

•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•

EVERYONE were gathered on the dining table having there breakfast. Ayzal greeted everyone with her sweet voice and sat in her chair.
She ignored saad. I like this ayzal.
Sassy ayzal.

"Sab kaisa chal raha hai bete" baba asked me regarding our business. Past few days have been hectic for me.
So i replied"khair baba" and we both got engrossed in our business talk.

I can feel a heated gaze on me so i followed that gaze and my eyes landed on ocean blue eyes...i gave her a smile and
She duck her head and continued her breakfast.

I cleared my throat to gather everyone's attention.

"Iam going to London for business purpose....2 3 weeks me ajaunga"i announced and my eyes went towards ayzal.
Her eyes were moist.

Is she crying?i thought to myself.
She stood up and came towards and tugged my sleeves. She was looking so cute yet sad with those teary eyes.

What's gotten into her?

Ye kya kar rahi ho ayzal?pagal kardogi apni in masoom harkato se....i thought to myself while looking at her.

"na jayein na jahan bhai meri padhai me madad kon karega...mujhe kuch nahi pata bas na jayein" she replied with a plea with quivering lips.

I was hurt when she called me bhai again but i was also kinda happy that she cares for my presence.

I smiled and replied "kaam hota hai ayzi jana padta hai"while caressing her hair.

She was still holding my sleeves and crying when chachi interfered grabbing her hand"Zidd nahi karte ayzal usse kaam hota hai beta"

She jerked chachi's hand and hid behind me.

Awww mann.

What's gotten into her today?

"Nahi Jane dungi mai jahan bhai apko"she cried still hiding behind me. I gently grabbed her hand pulled her forward and told in a calm voice"jaldi ajaunga ayzi aur dher saari gifts bhi launga ok promise"i promised her.

She sniffled and nodded her head. I smiled and caressed her hair .

"Meri achi ayzi"i told her and went to work.

That was enough for my heart today. If i would have stayed there even for a second i would have cancelled my plans just for my ayzi i dont care about anything or anyone when it comes to her and my heart would have bursted from being this close to ayzal.

"Ye ladki jaan lekr manegi"i muttered to myself.

         .....to be continued.....

Like, comment vote and share guys...