CHAPTER-19.

HAPPY READING<3.

ELDERS were seated inside the lawn as it was raining heavily with thunderstorm. They were having their chai with gup-shup.

Youngsters were also seated in the lawn bickering and pulling eachothers leg. Saad smiling and winking at hunaiza making her blush and hide her face in her dupatta. Shumaila was reading a book blushing and giggling every now and then. She is a novel girl.

Ayzal was pacing back and forth in tension. It was raining heavily. Humza and jahanzaib went to office for some work and didn't came back. She was praying for their safety. Her heart was not at ease. She was feeling something is going bad to happen.

"Ayzi kya hua kyu pareshan ho?"sensing her uneasiness, shumaila asked her with concern.

"Wo jahan aur humza bhai bahar gaye hai abhi tak aaye nahi,barish bhi aisi lagi hai ke rukne ka naam nahi le rahi hai. Appi mujhe fikr ho rahi hai"ayzal expressed her concern.

Shumaila too was now in tension as she was fidgeting her dupatta.

"Kuch nahi hoga ayzi rab se dua karo"she said. Ayzal hummed in response.

Meanwhile,zafar got a call. He recieved the call. He stood up in shock as he felt like the ground has slipped under his feet.

"Jahan..."he said shock plastered on his face as his phone slipped through his hands. Ayzal sensed something is wrong so she went towards her tayabbu.

"Tayabbu,kya hua hai? batayein kiski call thi?jahan?aap ne abhi jahan kaha.. unhone call ki thi?kya kaha unhone?"ayzal bombarded him with questions.
She was feeling anxious by every Passing minute.

Zafar couldn't utter a word. Ayzal was now in tears. Getting no response she once again asked him holding his hands.

"Tayabbu batayein na mehrabai wakrey(please)" she begged him tears flowing down her face.

Everyone were now tensed. They all gathered around ayzal and zafar. Daddo came forward and asked zafar.

"Zafar. Batao kya hua hai kisne kiya tha call?"daddo asked him calmly.

Zafar turned towards his mother.
He dropped the bomb on everyone.
"Jahanzaib aur humza ka car accident hua hai. Hospital legaye hai. Pata nahi chal raha zinda hai ya.....". His words halted as his eyes travelled to ayzal who fell on the ground with a thud.

"Ayzal"everyone screamed and ran towards her. Shumaila grabbed her hands to hold her steady.

"Nahi nahi. Aisa nahi hosakta. Appi maine kaha tha mujhe bechaini ho rahi hai. Tayabbu kuch karein"ayzal was going insane, her tears streaming down her face nonstop.

"Saad. Bakhtawar ko gaadi nikalne ko bolo"zafar said to saad as he quickly gave a nod and went outside to get his own bike ready as well.

"Ma- mai bhi chalungi. Muj- mujhe jahan k paas jana hai"ayzal cried holding her tayabbu's hand. He couldn't say no to her or anyone so the whole baig haveli headed to the hospital.

Shumaila was crying badly in the car. Her eyes red and puffy, her whole face was red and tears stains were on her cheeks.  Ayzal's condition was no more  less than shumaila. She was weeping badly.

They arrived at the hospital and ayzal didn't waste a second and ran inside. Everyone follwed her.
Zafar asked about their sons.

They followed the nurse instructions and went near the ward in which they were admitted. Humza came into their view as shumaila sighed a breath of relief.

"Humza. Tum theek ho?"zafar asked his son checking him out for any kind of injuries. He has a bandage on his wrist and forehead. Thankfully his wounds weren't serious than jahanzaib.