CHAPTER -11.

Happy reading.<3.

"Ayzi,aisa na karo please" jahanzaib begged following ayzal.

"Aap kuch bhi keh lein mera faisla wahi rahega"ayzal turned around  and said with a stern voice.

"Ayzi please mai marjaunga yaar. Please" jahanzaib begged almost on the edge of crying.

"To mar jayein meri bala se. Lekin please meri jaan chodein, nafrat karti hu mai apse jahanzaib. I HATE YOU JAHANZAIB. I HATE YOU"ayzal yelled.

Jahanzaib woke up with a jolt.  gasping for air. His throat was parched he took the glass which was on the night stand and chucked down in one go. It was a nightmare.

A nightmare which he fears alot.
He got up and offered tahajjud salah. He cried in sujood for ayzal's safety and happiness.

"Aye mere maula,tu insan ki shay rag(jugular vein) se bhi khareeb hai.....mai sab kuch bardasht karsakta hu par meri ayzal ki nafrat nahi..... mai jeete jee marjaunga meri madad kar.
Tere siwa koi zaat nahi jo ayzi ko mera karde....use samajhne ki salahiyat ata kar..... Ameen"

He made dua crying like a child.
His eyes puffy and bloodshot red.
He didn't felt like to go for a walk so he went to bed again.
Sleep was long gone for jahanzaib but he could just wait.
Wait for ayzal to understand.

In the morning......

Ayzal woke up late in the morning. She was still sad. She was upset with everyone for hiding the truth about her nikkah with jahanzaib. Yes she does understand that they kept her in the dark cause of her naivety and age.

Even if she was told the truth she wouldn't understand it. So it was better for her own good and others....she thought.

She got up from bed and took a quick shower. She dried her hair and wore a simple salwar kameez with a dupatta. She stood infront of the mirror.

"Shayad badoun ka faisla theek tha. Shayad mujhe na batakr meri behtari chah rahe the sab.....aur ammi ne kaha bhi ke wo mujhe ek na ek din batane wali thi" she was speaking to herself brushing her brown locks.

"Lekin bachpan me nikkah.....wo bhi jahan bhai se......" something happened in her stomach just thinking about him as her husband. Her cheeks heated and she facepalmed herself.

Yes. Ayzal was not sad about jahanzaib being her husband. Somewhere she was aware of her feelings towards jahanzaib.
But rn she couldn't decide whether to be happy or sad.
She was stuck. So she decided to talk to her toli.

Jahanzaib was going down for breakfast when he came face to face with ayzal. Ayzal for a time being thought to avoid jahanzaib. She felt bad but she needed it.

Ayzal noticed his eyes red and puffy indicating that he didn't got a proper sleep and he cried alot. Ayzal felt a pang in her heart for jahanzaib. She felt horrible but she still has lot in her plate so she decided to stay away from him for time being.

Jahanzaib was lost in her beauty. Clad in a simple purple salwar kameez,her big ocean doe eyes, her brown lock flying in the air as wind pass through her. She was the epitome of beauty. He was going to say salam when she walked pass by him.

Jahanzaib was dumbstruck . She never ignored him not even for once. Jahanzaib was mortified. He sighed and went down for breakfast.

Everyone sat on the dining table having their breakfast. No one uttered a single word. Ayzal was eating her paratha without saying a word or lifting her head.

Zafar told daddo about yesterday's drama and asked her to talk to ayzal.

Noor cleared her throat gaining attention towards her whereas ayzal didn't look up. She was lost in her own thoughts when he heard her daddo calling her.

"Ayzal baat suno" she said looking towards ayzal. Jahanzaib as well looked towards ayzal.

"Ji daddo" ayzal replied.

"Kal jo hua so hua.....afsos hai ke sach iss tarah se bahar aya hai....lekin ye mere marhoom shouhar ki khwahish thi beta.
Tum batao tumhe iss rishte se koi aiteraz hai" said noor with a calm voice.

Tears welled up in ayzal's eyes. Jahanzaib breath got stuck. He remembered his dream he saw in the morning. His heart was beating at a full speed.

"Tum jo kahogi wahi hoga ayzi. Lekin ye bhi socho ke ye rab ki raza hai....agar uski raza na hoti to tumhara nikkah kabhi jahanzaib ke sath na hota....agar rab ko yehi manzoor tha to hum kon hote hai uske faisle par sawal karne wale" noor said.

Ayzal was deep in thought after listening to her daddo's words. Yes. Daddo was right. Who am i to question on rab's decisions.

"Wo maujzoun ka malik hai.."ayzal thought to herself.

Jahanzaib was curiously waiting for ayzal's reply.

"Mujhe waqt chahiye sochne ke liye" ayzal replied finally.

"Tum jitna waqt chahti ho lelo beta lekin yaad rahe....faisla sab ke haq me behtar ho...khusoosan jahanzaib ke haq me
....mai apne kisi aulad ka dil toot te hue nahi dekhna chahti" noor replied with a pleading tone in the end.

Ayzal looked towards jahanzaib who was already looking at her with many emotions. There eyes locked for a few seconds as she averted her eyes from his.

Jahanzaib released a breath of relief.

"Shukr hai malik"he said under his breath. With a small smile on his lips.
Atleast she didn't asked for talaq. Atleast she didn't say that she hate him... thought jahanzaib to himself.

       .....to be continued.......

Heyyyyy guyyssss!!!! How was the chapter.

What do you guys think ayzal's decision will be?

Comment your answers.

Okkk byyeeee...

Like, comment vote and share.