CHAPTER-6

Happy reading.

JAHANZAIB POV:

•°•°•°~~°•°•°•~~•°•°

After dinner i came into my bedroom. I was feeling exhausted. Not gonna lie. I came to Pakistan only in 1 week just for ayzal. I was missing her so badly that all i could think about is to finish this work ASAP.

As i was thinking of ayzi something clicked in my mind. Ayzi is so close to saad. It's like they are inseparable. They are best friends i know and always stick to eachother like magnets. Tbh I don't like saad being touchy-touchy with ayzal. It makes my blood boil.
”Does saad like ayz-....?”
No.
Ain't no way.
"Kya....ayzi....saad ko....pasand....."my eyes widened as i was voicing out my thoughts.

"No no no no. Ye nahi hosakta" i gripped my hair and started pacing around.

"Ayzi kisi se mohabbat nahi karsakti...ye nahi hosakta wo to meri......" i blabbered to no one particular.

"Lekin agar socha jaye to wo jaisa saad ko peet ti hai aisa lagta to nahi ke kuch chal raha ho dono ke darmeyaan" i was deep in thought. Maybe iam just overthinking. Maybe i need some  sukoon ki neend. Yeah i need to relax.

Ayzal is just a naive girl. And i guess she don't even know what love is. She is kind and cute and lovely. I don't know how she will react when she will get to know the truth. I hope she won't hate me.

"Tumhare ishq me to pehle hi duba hua hoon ayzi. Nafrat na karna mujhse. Apne liye tumhari nazro me nafrat nahi dekhsakta.
Marjaunga mai" i told myself laying on my bed and sleep consumed me.

In the morning....

I was walking down the stairs when i heard ayzal crying over something.
"Nahi mujhe parathe nahi khana mujhe waffles khane hai laakar dein mujhe" ayzal cried like a baby stomping her foot on the ground.

She looks cute though.

"Maine kaha na ayzal abhi parathe khalo beta" said chachi getting angry.

I was watching all this drama standing at a corner when i noticed ayzal was on the edge of crying. Tears welled up in her eyes her cute nose almost red like a cherry.

"Koi mujhse pyar nahi karta"she yelled and turn around to walk away. She stood infront of me and the tear dam broke.

"Dekhein na jahan bhai mujhe koi waffles khane nai dera" she cried infront of me. Big fat tears rolling down her chubby cheeks.

Ohh how i wish to pull those cheeks. But rn the matter is her cravings.

Why is she so moody today? I thought to myself.

Anyways "ayzi koi na mai zareena khala ko keh deta hu wo bana dengi. Abhi ro mat yaar mujhe acha nahi lagta" i said wiping away her tears with my thumb. I can't see her crying even if she's crying over waffles i hate seeing her cry.

I was going to say rote hue buri lagti ho just to tease her but seeing her cranky i had to zip my mouth.
Laale pad jane the.

"Aww thank you bhaiiii!!!! Sirf aap hi hai jo mujhse pyaar karte hai" she squealed like a bunny.

"Tumne bigad kar rakh diya hai jahanzaib ise. Majal hai bhai jo kisi ki sunle tumhare siwa" said chachi glaring at ayzal and she stick out her tongue and hid behind me.

"Haq hai mera chachi" i replied with a genuine smile. Ayzal looked at me with confused expression but shrugged her shoulders and went somewhere.
And i went to office for work.

         .....to be continued......

Like, comment vote and share.