CHAPTER-8

Happy reading<3.

Everyone were eagerly waiting for ayzal. Shumaila was getting really anxious as she was tapping her foot every 5mins.

"Humza bhai. Kya lagta hai kya hua hoga? Ayzal abhi tak wapas nahi ayi" said shumail to humza for the umpteenth time.

Humza who was getting frustrated being called bhai by shumaila shaked his head to calm down.
"Aila. Ajaegi wo. Jahan bhai waqayi koi sher thodi hai jo sach me kha jaenge usse. Thand rakho yaar" said humza to shumaila with a calm voice.

"Meri behen....khudaya meri behen" saad was crying dramatically. Hunaiza rolled her eyes at saad's drama.

Meanwhile,ayzal walked in with a gloomy face.
Nautanki ayzal.

Everyone gathered around her.
"Kya hua ayzal?"
"Maangaye jallad bhai?"
"Mera matlab hai jahan bhai"
"Bol na yaar chup kyu hai"
Saad,humza,shumaila bombarded her with questions.

Hawwwwww" hunaiza screamed making everyone shut there ears.

"Yaar kyu cheenk rahi ho itna chudail ho kya" said humza getting all irritated.

"Kahi pit kar to nahi ayi tum ayzi " asked hunaiza with shock plastered on her face.

Everyone's head whipped towards ayzal as she ducked her head in her lap covering her face with her hands and sniffed.
Acting like she's crying.

Everyone tensed seeing her crying.

"Yaar ayzi kya hogaya batao to sahi mujhe fikr ho rahi hai" humza asked.

"Wo...." she started with a low voice.

"Jahan bhai mangaye" she said in a very very low voice barely audible to anyone.

"Kya?" Asked saad with confusion.
"Yaar tum pehle apna ye mu me se paan thuk ke baat Karo yaar kuch sunayi nahi diya" said saad with irritation.

"JAHAN BHAI MANGAYE YEAAAHHHHHHHH" squealed ayzal jumping on the sofa.

"Wahh hamare group ki sherni dil jeet liya"said humza joining her on the sofa.

"KARLIYA TU NE MAIDAN FATEHHHH" screamed saad raising one hand of Ayzal like she won some kind of wwf.
Everyone laughed at the joke and starting dancing.

"Chalein tayyar hote hai jahan bhai ne sirf 30mins diye hai" said ayzal getting off the sofa.

They ran to there respective rooms and got ready for there outing.

They all got ready and gathered outside the house waiting for jahan to bring out the car.
Jahan parked his car and everyone sat inside.

Saad sat in the front.
Humza, Ayzal,shumaila and hunaiza sat in the back seat.
Shumaila sat beside humza.
She sat almost on top of him due to less space. She was uncomfortable but blushing. Humza has a poker face but deep down he is doing Bhangra in happiness.

"Thank you jahan bhaiiiiiii" everyone yelled on top of their lungs Making jahan to shut his ears.

Ayzal was behind jahan so he could easily watch her without any disturbance.

"Mai kuch ache se songs lagata hu" said saad while searching in his phone.

Everyone were singing as if there's no tomorrow.
Jahan was looking at Ayzal and smiling like a mad man.
Anyone can tell that he is madly in love with her, the way he looks at her with utmost care and love. He's whipped.

The car came to a halt and they all ran around bickering.
It was a beautiful cafe on top of a mountain. It was nearly 5 o'clock.
The orange hues of the sky with floating clouds makes it even more beautiful.

Warm breeze passed by Ayzal as she inhaled freshly pressed coffee scent. Few strands of her brown locks flowing in the air making her even more etheral.

Jahan mumbled a mashaa allah. under his breath.

The cafe was more of a traditional vibe. There were benches outside to have a perfect cup of chai or coffee with the beautiful nature.

They ordered their food and sat bickering about something. Jahan was on his phone doing something maybe business.

"Yahan to apna phone chod dein" said ayzal looking at jahan.
He obliged without wasting a second which was very weird for all of them. It was weird cause they don't know the truth.

Their ordered arrived and they started digging filling their mouths as if they were hungry for ages. Jahan chuckled shaking his head on his cousins behaviour.

After filling their stomachs Ayzal chanted icecream jumping around jahan.

He ordered icecream for everyone.

Ayzal noticed that jahan didn't bought icecream for himself so she offered a spoon full of icecream to jahan. He smiled and nodded in no.

"Ayzal tum khao tumhe hi kam pad jaegi" he said.

"To aap dusri dila dena mujhe pata aap mujhe dilainge" she said stuffing her mouth with icecream.

Jahan's heart swelled with more love upon Ayzal's words. She trusts him more than anyone in this world.
She once again forwarded her with a spoon of icecream.

He happily ate icecream with her hand. She smiled in content.

.......to be continued.......

Heyy guysss!!!i dont know if you guys are liking this story or not.

Please do comment if you are loving it ill be happy to know your reviews.

Like, comment, vote and share.