CHAPTER-23.

NOTE: There's a misunderstanding about rabail and her sister. They are not chachi of ayzal and her cousins but her phuppo. So I'll edit it later, and I am going to refer them in the next chapters as phuppo, so dont be confused, guys.

HAPPY READING<3.

Ayzal is deep in slumber, and a hand still caresses her abdomen. He is admiring his sleeping beauty. Hehe.
Watching her sleep peacefully in his arms felt like a blissful moment for jahanzaib, though even if it's to watch her sleep, he would rather never sleep in his whole life. Heck, he wouldn't even blink if he had to watch her whole life. It was time for fajr salah, so jahanzaib stood up not before covering her with a duvet and went to his room.  He carefully closed the door behind him, not making any noise unaware of a pair of eyes watching this with wide eyes.

Jahanzaib didn't have a wink of sleep, but he was happy. Happy cause he was beside ayzal the whole night. Happy cause she's opening up more to him. His hands itched to caress her bare skin, but he restrained himself. She's still a child, so what if she is in his nikkah. He would rather be happy if she wishes to hold hands for the rest of the life he would gladly do that, but he wouldn't cross a line, which makes ayzal uncomfortable. His ayzi. Pushing his thoughts away, he stood up for fajr salah and made dua. He skipped his jog and thought of taking a nap, so he did.

Ayzal woke up, stretching her limps with a smile crept on her lips. Her face flushed, remembering last night. She blushed even more if possible when she traced her abdomen still feeling his touch. Though it was just a mere gesture but to ayzal, it was much more than that. Her love and respect for jahanzaib increased ten times more. She at first felt scared to tell him about periods but eventually told him as she felt secure around him. After all, he's my husband, she thought. She was still having cramps, but the happiness bubbling in her heart was more than that. She went in the washroom, did her business wore a simple purple kurta set with lavender dupatta. Her hairs in a loose braid, some strands falling on her face enhancing her porcelain skin. Applying lipbalm and kohl, and she was ready to go down for breakfast.

She wasn't late for breakfast, but everyone was present at the dining table, including jahanzaib. She passed him a full-blown smile, which he replied with a hearty smile. Maham was fuming in anger after encountering the scene in front of her. She took a seat beside saad as always, and shumaila and hunaiza on her right. Ayzal could sense a gaze boring holes in her left side of her head when she turned to look whose gaze it was. She found her RABAIL PHUPPO darting nasty looks towards her. She looked confused but shrugged off her shoulders.

Saad pulled ayzal's braid when she pinched his arms, earning a scream from him. Ayzal smirked. This was the everyday routine on the dining table, which was enjoyed by every member of the family. Youngsters bickering pulling each others legs or precisely saad pulling ayzal's braid or hunaiza sneaking some kebabs from saad's plate he do love that but just for fun he would lick that kebab and keep in his plate to get that yuck wala look from hunaiza. Elders would laugh at their bickering and sometimes scold them. Ok, fake, scold them.