Relationship Building in Okinawa

Yumehara was sat under an umbrella in the sand, sinking into a towel she had wrapped around herself. This beach trip was not the paradise beach experience she was after. First of all; Saiki hasn't looked her way once, let alone has he said "You look gorgeous my sunshine baby, let's kiss." And on top of all that, Saiki and Hasegawa disappeared somewhere together! Kaido noticed she wasn't having fun like the rest of their class, "What's going? Can't s-swim?" "No, I can. You can't?" She replied, a harsh threat underlining her words. Kaido took a step back, he didn't realise what he did wrong. Chiyo saw the look on his face and felt a little guilty, "I-I'm sorry.. Do... Do you wanna s-sit with m-me?" Kaido smiled stupidly.

The two talked for a while, and even though they talked on the bus, they still managed to keep the conversation flowing. It was mainly Kaido who talked about how the king of the ocean cursed his family so they wouldn't be able to go in water without drowning. Chiyo knew it was total bs* so she just held in her laugh and nodded along to what he was saying. He tried his best to avoid looking at Chiyo's exposed boobs as she relaxed throughout their banger.

Teruhashi had just gotten out of the water and was walking over to Chiyo and Kaido when two foreigners stopped her. "Hey cutie." The first guy said, his bleach blond hair was slightly damp and his tan skinned shimmered in the sunlight. "Why don't you ditch these losers and come have some shaved ice with us?" The second guy smirked at Teruhashi, his black hair and dark skin made her almost cave. The latter didn't wait for her to respond before grabbing her wrist and dragging her away. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Yumehara piped up. "Ha?! What, you jealous of this beauty? A pig like you doesn't get to have an opinion. Get lost annoying little girl." The blond guy spat.

Chiyo's world crumbled. Her already low self esteem was being buried six feet deep. "O-Oi! You take that back!" Kaido punched the guy in the face, "I want you scumbags to apologise to Yumehara!" There was a brief silence. Hasegawa and Saiki had just returned to see Kaido in a fight. "Why you little— How dare you hit me! That hurt... Actually, did he even make contact?" He asked his tanner friend. "I think so dude. Did you seriously not feel anything?" The black haired guy asked. "Mhmm, it's weird—" Before the blond guy could finish, a sharp pain bloomed from his cheek. It was like intense pinching from where Kaido had decked him. "S-Scram, assholes!!" Kaido yelled with conviction. Both guys left enraged, and both had felt sharp pains in the cheeks.

"What the hell happened?? Is everyone alright??" Hasegawa cheeked Kaido's hand for a bruise. "I'm fine. But Yumehara, are you okay? Those guys were so rude." Kaido said. After what just happened, and how Kaido stood up for her, Chiyo was now seeing him in a different light. And she was hearing things as well. Kei went to check if Teruhashi was okay, and when he spotted a bruise in the shape of a hand slowly forming, he insisted she tell a teacher. "I'm fine, thank you though, Hasegawa." Teruhashi's heart fluttered a little seeing his face up close.

"Oh, there you two are! Where did my best pals run off to?" Nendou shouted, jogging up to the group. "Oh yeah, why did you guys disappear?" Kaido asked, breaking Chiyo from her trance. The couple blushed before dismissing the question, "Nowhere, now let's go report those losers." Kei was already walking away. "Wha— Hey! Hasegawa! Get back here!" Hairo chased after him, feeling the need to dunk him in the water.

—Flashback to when Kusuo and Kei disappeared—

"Hey, I wanna show you something." Kusuo motioned for Kei to follow him, and they snuck away after their classmates had decided to go for a swim. 'Where are we going?' "You'll see." Kusuo was being mysterious, and it freaked Kei out a little, but he knew it couldn't be anything too bad. "Okay, now do you trust me?" '..I do, but hold on!' Kei shifted nervously, 'I want you to know, you drag me away from our class, not telling me where we're going, and then you suddenly want me to close my eyes?! Do you know how crazy that sounds?'

"Oh, my apologies. But I've set something up for us." Kusuo was uncharacteristically red, and super nervous. Kei exhaled his nerves before complying and closing his eyes. There was a small gust of wind before Kusuo gave him the all clear to open his eyes.

'Woah. Ku.. This is incredible.' Kei opened his eyes to see that they were near a lake*. They were standing in a small white flower field, close to the edge. In the distance were big pine trees. The lake stretched out into a pond where swans were majestically swimming. There was a nice breeze and they held hands in the low hum of the wind. 'How did you find this place?' Kusuo shrugged, he wasn't about to reveal that this was his thinking spot. After all, it's almost impossible to find such a quiet place with an ability like telepathy to take you down.

Kei reseted his head on Kusuo's shoulder, 'You're so sweet.' "Only for you." Kusuo blushed, kissing his boyfriends forehead. They looked deep into each others eyes, a sense of hunger flicked in their gaze. Kei's eyes circled to Ku's lips, then back to his eyes. The tension was growing. One wrong move and the atmosphere is broken. Kusuo's breath hitched as the sunlight glistened in Kei's eyes, he looked ethereal. Kei connected their lips, only this time he let his tongue slip through. Kusuo let Kei's tongue explore his mouth, and he returned the favour. It was sloppy and clearly their first proper kiss, but it was steamy.

Kusuo's hands had a mind of their own, exploring every inch of his boyfriends body, and I mean every inch. "Pfft, hehe. Sorry sorry. But why did you suddenly scream naked grandma?" Kusuo giggled, pulling away from their kiss. However his hands still rested on Kei's waist. 'S-Shut up! You know why..' Kei buried his face in his boyfriends neck. He just got a little too excited, if you get my drift. Once Kei calmed down, they waited a little bit longer before rejoining their classmates.

________________________________
*bs = bullshit

*photo was found on bestie pinterest
   - (i made up the part about the swans :P)

*photo was found on bestie pinterest    - (i made up the part about the swans :P)