Hairo, I love you

It's been a week since Aren has joined their class, and he hasn't really made any friends. Sure he has talked to people, but no one has been his official friend. "Hey, how are you settling in?" Kuboyasu still gets spooked by Hasegawa and "his robotic voice." After Aren had been so rude to him in the bathroom, he was surprised that Hasegawa kept trying to befriend him. "Uh, fine I guess." He almost forgot to answer Kei's question. "..Well, if you need any help, I'm happy to be of assistance." Kei waved goodbye and sat over by Kusuo.

"Now he's glaring at me." He complained. 'Look, love I'm sorry, but I just feel bad for him.' Kei replied, knowing his boyfriend wasn't really mad. Kusuo blinked a few times, then rolled his eyes and focused his attention out the window. He covered a smile forming on his lips with a hand on his chin. Kei chuckled and just admired how pretty his boyfriend is.

Aren looked around the classroom, he decided he would try and make friends instead of waiting for them to come to him. 'Hmmm, not him, his face annoys me. I might end up punching him.' He continued to nitpick the kids in his class, finding someone you didn't want to punch was hard. Before he would usually just challenge people to a fight and whoever emerged victorious would have to obey the winner. He shuddered at the thought, he just wanted to not feel like an outsider anymore. Aren mustered up all the courage he had, he walked over to the person Hasegawa was sitting with. "H-Hello, I'm Kuboyasu." He said nervously. He got anxious after a few seconds of silence and decided to tell this kid with pink hair a story about being in the yakuza.

Saiki had to admit that Aren was not the best storyteller, so he had to pull out his ultimate weapon; the annoyed face. Aren shut up real quick. Feeling embarrassed and defeated, he returned to his seat. 'Hey! C'mon, Ku! I know you don't like him that much but that was just rude!' Kei had gone to the bathroom and came back to see what his boyfriend did to Aren. He had the saddest look in his eyes, yet Aren felt a little annoyed too. But that encounter made him realise he has nothing in common with his classmates, 'I mean, what do normal people even talk about?' "Hey new kid, you look a little lonely, the names Jet Black Wings!" Kaido said, tearing Kuboyasu from his thoughts. He gave Kaido a weird look, 'What kind of name is Jet Black Wings?'

Aren had been sucked in to one of Kaido's Dark Reunion rants, however something Kaido said caught his attention, "Hol' up, did you say 'grand cross?'" "Wait, you know it?!" Kaido beamed excitedly. "Yeah, Samatha and Paramount right?!" Aren beamed back. The excitement in their eyes was enough to melt all of Hasegawas worries. "See? Told you he'd be alright." Kusuo smirked. 'Shut up.' Kei laughed, smacking Kusuo's shoulder playfully. The bustling class calmed down when Ms. Shima cleared her throat to start the lesson.

Aren was walking down the hall when a bandana wearing kid started acting all buddy-buddy with him, "Yo, I'm Toristuka, you're the transfer student, Kuboyasu, right?" He was taken aback, and also a little angry, mostly because this Toristuka seemed so ordinary, and he was the one who starting talking to him first. "So, was their any cute girls at your school?" "Oh, no. I went to an all boys school." Aren calmly replied. Toristuka suddenly had this creeped out look on his face, almost judgmental. He took a step back from Kuboyasu, his hands raised like he was surrendering. His pale complexion however, was what gave it away. Aren knew that look, and what the kid was implying— he was a homosexual.

Kuboyasu shook the thoughts from his head and continued down the hall. "Kuboyasu! Hey there!" He turned to the calling of his name, it was a really pretty girl which made his cheeks burn, "I'm Teruhashi Kokomi, and also in your class. If you ever need anything just come and ask. I hope you remember me, have a good day." She said, giving her signature heart-melting smile. '..I.. I think I want to get her name tattooed on me... No. Aren snap out of it.' He continued to pull himself out of whatever hole Teruhashi had dug for him, that was until he heard one of his thoughts materialise.

Aren looked around to find who said what he was thinking. However, what he saw shocked him, he saw the class rep doing sit ups in the middle of the hallway. '..The fuck? And here I thought this school wouldn't have weirdos. Let's stay away from him.' He turned on his heels, but turned right back around he people from other classes were gathering around Hairo, praising him for being so cool. Aren decided this was his moment for sure, the moment he made some friends, "Hey, prez! Mind if I join?" Aren unbuttoned his shirt a little, when the kids surrounding Hairo loudly whispered to each other, "You really think he can do sit ups?"
"I know right? Like he's all skin and bone."
"I bet he can't even do five star jumps."

This had been his whole life. He had tried to bulk up in every way, eating twice his weight, going to the gym, but nothing. He still looked scrawny and fragile. But this time was going to be different though, Aren grinded his teeth, he wasn't going to be a pushover anymore. "Oi oi! Enough everyone! You shouldn't judge someone based on their appearance! Wait, what I mean is, you shouldn't judge in general. You yourself are the only one who can decide your own limits." Hairo spoke up, trying to shatter the tension. The other kids scoffed, knowing Hairo could get them expelled if he spoke badly of them. "Tch, whatever, weirdo." Hairo snarled at the student who was still refusing to let the situation go.

"I'm so sorry." Hairo was almost on the floor apologising. "N-No. It's fine. Thanks for that. But why were you doing sit ups in the corridor?" Hairo smirked, he had been waiting for someone to ask him, "Well, you see there's someone I want to defeat." Aren was shocked to hear this, there was someone who was tougher and stronger than the class president? Hairo went to say more, but stopped short when he heard the voice of his frenemy, "Hey bros!" Nendou greeted Saiki at his desk, noticing Hasegawa was there too. 'That guy again? But he looks so plain.' Aren thought. "Hey comrades! How's plan alpha going?" Kaido said, leaning against the back of Kei's chair. They were then greeted by Toristuka and Teruhashi, her smiling lighting up the room. 'I know you're annoyed, but just a little bit longer.' Kei squeezed his boyfriends hand under the table. Hairo splipped into his friends conversation, leaving Aren alone to sort out his thoughts.