Chapter Thirteen

ISABELLA

ISABELLA

The room seemed to grow a million times hotter than before, and I couldn't help but fixate all my attention on Asher's belt, avoiding direct eye contact with him. My hands trembled as I undid his belt, and they shook even more as I fidgeted with his button.

I inhaled deeply as I slid down his zipper, revealing the prominent bulge in his black boxer briefs. I was almost taken aback by the size, but when I pulled down his boxers, the length proved even more impressive.

Before my hands could retract from his pants, his grip suddenly ensnared my wrist. "Are you sure?" he asked, a hint of danger gleaming in his eyes.

I felt a tinge of fear regarding his intentions, but I refused to let it deter me. For once, I was determined not to let my emotions dictate my actions; I was acting purely on instinct.

I nodded my head, feeling his grip on my wrist tighten slightly. "Tell me," he urged, his tone demanding an answer.

"I'm sure," I affirmed, the intensity in his eyes growing even more pronounced as he released my wrist, granting me control over my own movements.

I had only experienced sexual encounters with two guys in my entire life, one being a regrettable mistake, and the other proving to be thoroughly unenjoyable.

Yet, there was something in the intensity of Asher's gaze that made me believe, without a doubt, that this encounter would be far from regrettable or unenjoyable. Without allowing self-doubt to take over, I cautiously took his length into my hand.

A sharp breath escaped his slightly parted lips, and I couldn't resist mirroring his sensual response by bringing my hand to my own warmth, gently caressing it. It felt as if his parted lips were the equivalent of my involuntary lip-biting.

I began to move my hand slowly, maintaining a careful balance between a firm grip and gentle touch. When I glanced up at him, it was evident that he wanted more, and he wanted it immediately.

As I wrapped my lips around his tip, his entire body quivered, and his hand swiftly clutched one of my hands that rested on his thigh.

I maintained my deliberate, unhurried pace, skillfully swirling my tongue around while taking more of his length into my mouth, being careful to avoid using my teeth.

"Fuck," he groaned, and in response, I couldn't resist increasing the pace of my hand that was inside my panties.

I eventually ceased teasing him with my tongue and engulfed his entire length in my mouth, the tip nearly reaching the back of my throat. My eyes glistened with a hint of moisture as I gazed up at him, his unwavering gaze already locked onto me.