Chapter Twenty-Seven

{ a/n: i recommend listening to the song at the top for optimal vibes, if you know what i mean (; }

ASHER

My heartbeat quickens as her hands run over my bare abs, her fingers tracing their outline as she gazes at me with her piercing green eyes.

"Who said you aren't enough for me?" She whispered as she drew me closer to her, her lips gently brushing against my ear. A shiver cascaded down my spine as the warmth of her breath caressed my skin.

I despised the way she affected me, and I desperately wished I could distance myself from her touch. Yet, against my will, I found myself craving it.

When we were apart, I longed to find her and experience her touch once more. There was an irresistible allure in her every aspect — her appearance, her words, her movements, her very existence. I craved every part of her, and I was well aware that I wouldn't rest until I had it all.

"Asher," she murmured, her voice a gentle caress that seemed tailor-made for me. "Isabella," I replied, savoring the way her name passed my lips, causing a subtle reaction in her, as if her name held a particular power between us.

The intensity of her gaze sent shivers down my spine as her fingers deftly worked on my pants' button, her determination unwavering, her eyes never leaving mine.

She unfastened my pants, and I stepped out of them, letting them fall to the floor. "Sit down," she suddenly instructed. I wasn't accustomed to taking orders, especially in the bedroom, but there was something about her tone that made me comply without hesitation.

As I sat on her bed, I leaned back on my elbows, my eyes locked onto her every move. Isabella turned to the side, her movements deliberate and sensuous as she slid her silk shorts down her legs. She revealed the matching panties that perfectly complemented her bra, and I couldn't tear my gaze away from her.

The thong she wore had sparkly, silver edges that caught the light, accentuating her curves. The bra had similar straps, and its delicate design left little to the imagination as I could clearly see her nipples peeking through the fabric.

My arousal was evident, straining against my black boxers, as her gentle touches had already ignited my desire.

I kept my eyes locked on her as she gracefully stepped out of her shorts, moving them aside before she approached me, standing directly in front of me.

With a deliberate motion, she reached behind and unclasped her bra, allowing it to slide off her arms and reveal her breasts. The sight of her bare chest made my arousal intensify, and I clenched my teeth to maintain control.