(2) watchful.

(2)watchful

(2)watchful.

MAGGIE HOPE LUPIN was ashamed, Regulus Black noticed

MAGGIE HOPE LUPIN was ashamed, Regulus Black noticed. Maggie's lips pressed into a thin line out of habit, it usually happened when she was stressed or overthinking, right now, she was doing both. Darn her multitasking abilities. Maggie noticed he noticed she was embarrassed, the fucker had a small smile visible on the corners of his mouth, he didn't think she'd notice, but she did. Of course, she did. Maggie let out a nervous laugh while Regulus stood there -- still at the other end of the store. He shut the door behind her, making his way to the counter -- the same smug smile she'd seen on her brother for years on end made its way on his face, only it was more discreet than Sirius' would've been.

"Margaret," Regulus nodded at her, hiding the smile a little better now, "Good summer?" he raised his eyebrows at her, and she hit her head on the counter.

"You're insufferable," Maggie raised her head up, her hair flipped back with her head's rapid movement, her hair had grown so much longer now than when she'd chopped it to her shoulders in fourth year, and she loved it. So, sometimes she let her hair do the talking with her. Maggie stared at him for a few seconds, annoyed by the grin that broke free on his face when he noticed how distressed she actually looked, "At least they grew back looking better than they did before, be thankful to me."

Last year, the Quidditch teams of the forever rivaling houses -- if it wasn't obvious already -- Gryffindor and Slytherin had decided to have one last Quidditch match before the year ended, James Potter and Windora Yaxley, both being called the best captains their teams had seen in years, egged their teams on, and they'd asked their Head of Houses for permission, as well as Dumbledore. It had worked out for the most part, they'd played clean and by the end Gryffindor had won. Jackie Potter had caught the snitch while Regulus Black had gotten distracted trying to dodge the bludger his brother had thrown towards him.

Gryffindor had mocked and Slytherin had reacted.

When Gryffindors had gotten out of the shower they'd realized their clothes were gone.