(9) renegade.

(9) renegade

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(9) renegade.

MAGGIE LUPIN shook with her whole body for the second time that day, she had trouble deciphering which emotion had caused that to happen -- was it the anger? Betrayal? Hurt? Peter who had once been a brother to her was now an enemy, someone she th...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

MAGGIE LUPIN shook with her whole body for the second time that day, she had trouble deciphering which emotion had caused that to happen -- was it the anger? Betrayal? Hurt? Peter who had once been a brother to her was now an enemy, someone she thought would fight with her was planning to fight against her. He'd always been so wonderful, it didn't make sense. He'd been her favourite to hang out with in the group, she could be around him without worrying about having to do anything. Peter was the one who made sure she always had a chocolate frog by her bedside table when she was in the hospital wings.

It was hard believing this was real. This had to be a trick, didn't it? Someone had clearly taken polyjuice potion to mess with her, to sway her or something. This couldn't possibly be real. No, yeah, that had to be it. Otherwise, why on Earth would he remain in the house? God, had she made a mistake in trusting Regulus? Had his care for her been a trick this whole time instead? That would be better to believe for her than to think someone she'd once seen as a brother was now talking to her parents, his mannerisms unshakably similar to ones she'd seen growing up.

Regulus grabbed her arm once again, this time in an effort to pull her away from the window, "We need to leave now. Come on, where do you need to go?" when Maggie couldn't speak through the weight she felt in her throat Regulus spoke again, his voice softer, "Margaret, we really need to leave. Where do you need to go? Tell me and I'll apparate you."

"Uh, it's fine, I'll apparate--"

"There is no chance I'm letting you apparate yourself--"

"You hate apparation--"

"Not more than I'd hate having you splinched," Regulus nudged her away from the window once again, her throat dry she stared up at him -- he was being unreasonably kind for a deatheater, "Where?"

"Come with me to three broomsticks, we'll book a private room," Maggie nodded at him, "I hope you won't mind the fact that I have questions."

"'Course not," Regulus offered his hand, "Ready?" he asked and Maggie put her hand on top of his, the weight of a thousand waves crashed into her again, this time it came heavier because of the weight she felt in her chest -- she'd certainly had an eventful day. It was already slightly dark when Regulus and Maggie apparated to the Three Broomsticks, there she'd had to beg Madam Ethel for a private room so Regulus and her could talk without anyone eavesdropping for a few hours. Regulus was the most helpful he could be in a position like the one he was in, he told her whatever he could about the questions she asked and when they'd come out of the room Margaret had hurled whatever food she forced down her throat during the dinner.