(12) date me.

(12) date me.

"DATE ME." Maggie said as she barged into Regulus' room, she shut the room door behind her and moved forward to nod at Jackie who was in the middle of threatening Regulus with what looked like a pencil. Maggie didn't question it. Instead she grabbed the chair in the corner of the room, pushed it near the bed where Regulus sat, she grabbed the throw pillow on it -- resting it on her lap as she put her elbows on it to lean forward, "Will you? Date me?" she asked, when she got no response from either of the people in the room, she continued again, "I mean, I'm attractive enough, right? I'm not so annoying that you couldn't completely find me repulsive--"

"Mags, hon, pause." Jackie said, she set the pencil back down on the table, she put her hands on her hips and tilted her head, "Now start over, with context this time, please."

"I may have done something idiotic..." Maggie said and both Regulus and Jackie let out a groan of displeasure at that, she looked at them both -- scandalized. What the hell was this about? She left them in that room alone for like two minutes, and there was already a Maggie Hate Club that formed? She scoffed, "Okay, you guys don't even know what I did. Just dial it back a little, Christ."

"Well, clearly, whatever you did was so idiotic you've been avoiding telling us about it," Jackie said, she placed a well deserved smack on the back of Maggie's head, Maggie pouted, she rubbed the sore spot with a sad look, as if she too was disappointed in herself, "Come on, fess up. What'd you do?"

"I may have told everyone we were dating... just a little bit." Maggie said as she faced Regulus again, beside her -- Jackie's jaw fell flat to the floor. Regulus had his eyes opened as wide as saucers, "It's not so bad! Don't look at me like that, I feel terrible enough already!"

"Margaret, what?" Regulus said from in front of her, he sounded more tired and offended than he did angry. Jackie looked between the both of them before charming the room door to be locked and muffle any of the inside voice to outsiders. Jackie had the fortune of being born a Potter -- it came with incredible talent for transfiguration, and charms. She had already mastered so many non-verbal charms, and they were the hardest to master.