(8) rebel.

(7) rebel

(7) rebel.

MAGGIE LUPIN turned around in an instant, she gave Dalaris the harshest glare she could conjure and the woman merely smiled at her -- it made Maggie feel so terribly small, "Dear, let's not forget the reason you're here

MAGGIE LUPIN turned around in an instant, she gave Dalaris the harshest glare she could conjure and the woman merely smiled at her -- it made Maggie feel so terribly small, "Dear, let's not forget the reason you're here." Her parents. Maggie reminded herself that she was only here for her parents, the moment she'd be freed from this house she'd go back home and make sure to call Alastor Moody -- one of Fleamont's best students -- to ward the house, he would make a big fuss out of it, for sure, he'd tell her that he wasn't a house elf she could conjure the moment she needed something, but he'd do it. Probably yell at her about being constantly vigilant as well. Maggie reminded herself of her Mum at home, panicked about having to apparate, probably confused out of her mind, she reminded herself that she had to get home tonight. She had to get home to make sure she could make sure her Mum was safe.

"Ah, my dear cousin, it's quite pleasant to meet you," said one of the purebloods, she didn't know who exactly he was. He had long blonde hair, and his eyes were terrifying, he couldn't be much older than her, though, "Of course, I don't expect you to know me. Those filthy people you've been living with must've--"

The candles on the table burned with an intensity impossible for wicks that small, Dalaris got the hint and silenced the man with a look. Hm, this meant that the Salazar name carried more influence than Maggie had anticipated. There was a long tale, a tale about Salazar Slytherin changing his last name to make sure his lineage belonged to him and only him, he wanted to build a dynasty that could create a system to protect wizards from the muggles, that included the muggleborns, during that time there were still misconceptions going around about muggleborns stealing magic from wizard children, not that the misconception wasn't alive now either, but it was frowned upon to mention it these days. However, with how fast the tides were turning, Maggie wasn't sure what cruelty could find its way back into the hearts of the purebloods.

"I'm Lucius... Lucius Malfoy. Malfoys are distant descendants of the Salazars you see--" Lucius, the man with the distractingly platinum blonde hair said before the woman sitting next to him put her hand on his, giving it a light squeeze -- Narcissa. Maggie knew her, of course she did. Narcissa used to look after Regulus a lot when they were younger -- she was almost five years ahead of them, though, so she left quite early.