Part 5 : Wicked Games

At night
Taeji's POV:
Ughhhhh how can oppa marry that Jungkook! I need to do something..I love him but he said yes to oppa such a gold digger.

Time Skip
Next Day at college
Third person's POV:

Taeji entered the college but what she saw shocked her. She wanted to run back home. There were her posters getting slapped and photos of her with wh*re and sl*t written on them.
When people saw her..they started gossiping and some people started throwing things on her while calling her names.

She went to her friends.
Rose(her friend) : Taeji-ah are you okay!? How does this happen!?

Taeji : (crying) It's all because of that Jungkook if he would've not slapped me and called me those names this would've not happened. Why did he do that Rose!

Rose felt very bad for her friend. She knows bout her crush on Jungkook but she never knew he would do this.
(She wasn't attending college for few days that's why she doesn't know what exactly happened)

Eunji(her other friend) : Don't worry Taeji-ah we are with you! But don't you think you are also at fault (said with nervousness).

Taeji : (started crying) How can you say that Eunji!? I didn't do anything IT'S ALL HIS FAULT. Everyone is laughing at me.

Eunji felt bad for her. She has been a good friend of Taeji from a very long time and no matter what she will support her.
Eunji, Rose and Taeji are besties for life. All three of them are from wealthy families and love each others as sisters..their parents are also friends.

Taeji : (while crying) I'll not leave that Jungkook. He'll pay for what he did..I'LL MAKE HIS LIFE HELL. I need you guys to support me in whatever I'm gonna be doing.. please guys(looks at them hopefully)
Without thinking much Rose and Eunji agreed since they'll always support Taeji no matter what and also they don't know the full story that's they think that Jungkook crossed his limit by doing this so he needs to pay.

Time skip
In the class

Professor : KIM TAEJI!!

Taeji : Yes Sir!

Professor : Stand Up! What is this video of yours which is circulating around the campus huh!? Shame on you for doing such a thing..you think this is your father's company or what huh!? Get our of my class!

Taeji : B-but Sir

Professor: Are you deaf!? I SAID GET OUT RIGHT NOW FROM MY CLASS!

Taeji : (ran away from class crying while everyone started gossiping bout her)

Time skip
Third person's POV

Many professors saw her video and humiliated her in front of the students to which she felt extreme hurt and embarassment.

In the hallway
(Taeji was running from the class when she came accross some students of her class)

Random student 1 : Look she's the girl from the video. Such a despo running after a guy who doesn't even like her..such a sl*t I hate these types of people. Ewwww

Random student 2 : You're right! How cheap is she..Shame on her! Professor is right bout her!

Random girl : You guys saw how he slapped her! Damn bruh (started laughing)

Random girl 2 : That's true! He did the right thing a girl like her deserve to be slapped fricking sl*t.
They all started laughing at her.

She ran away from that group without saying anything.
She felt hurt..she felt like she'll faint..she was deeply hurt by this..she didn't know that this will happen.
She felt she has had enough and wiped her tears.
She (Taeji) made a wicked plan of making Jungkook very bad in Taehyung's eyes. She promised herself to make Jungkook's life a living hell no matter what.

(Calling Taehyung)
Taeji : (crying) O-oppa p-please pick me up from college.

Taehyung : (panicked after listening his younger sister crying) What happened princess!? Are you okay!?

Taeji : N-NO I'M NOT OKAY..please come to my college (said while crying heavily)

Taehyung : Okay princess don't worry. Oppa is on his way.

Taeji cutted the call

Taehyung was panicked and surprised his sister never called him crying. She was always strong that's why he ran to college. From her talks he knew this is something serious which hurted her.

Time Skip
At the College

Taehyung came running to the front of the college after parking his car when he saw Taeji in a very disheaveled condition which shocked him because his sister always likes to maintain herself.

Seeing her brother Taeji hugged him and started crying..her cries hurted Taehyung and he made a mental note to make the person pay who made his sister hurt like this.

Taehyung : What happened Bubba..Why are you crying like this!? Please tell your Oppa

Taeji : (She couldn't reply as she was so hurt so all she did was crying) O-Oppa

Taehyung : (couldn't see his little princess like this) Yes Bubba.. please tell your Oppa what happened! It's hurting me to see you crying like this.

Taeji : P-please take me home Oppa.

Time skip
In Taeji's room
(She calmed down after some time.. Taehyung didn't leave her side)

Taehyung : Now please tell me what happened princess.

Taeji : (She told him everything that happened to her from the professors to students)

Taehyung felt extreme anger..he felt like destroying the whole college which he can actually do!

Taehyung : Don't worry princess Oppa is here..no one will hurt you I'll punish them don't cry! Now you rest oppa will see who did it!(He was trying hard to control his anger)

Taeji : It's all because of him..he did that to me Oppa..I know him and I HATE HIM SO MUCH. (suddenly shouted)

Taehyung : Who is he!? Do tell me fast!(felt like destroying that person fully who hurted her little princess)

Taeji : He is none other than....

In the next part 👀

Happy reading
Please follow like share and comment