Part 21 : Unfold

Jason's POV

I was working when I got a call from dad asking me to come to XYZ hospital nd it's regarding Jungkook.

I was feeling anger..just pure anger..here I'm working non sto so that I can spend my free time with my Taeji but Dad is still all bout Jungkook.
I'm sure this time also he must have acted like his hand or leg is hurting and went to hospital for that..such a dramatic person he is.
I wanted to say no but even I'm afraid of my dad that's why I could do nothing but obliged with what he said.

I quickly reached the hospital and went inside..I saw Taeji crying very badly but no one was caring bout her..I felt rage in me seeing my love crying like this and no one was caring bout her..I thought that maybe Jungkook did something to her this time that's why I said in rage

Continuation from the previous part

Third person's POV

Jason : Again the drama starts! Why can't Jungkook just be normal..He hurt Taeji this time huh!?

(Everyone looked towards the person and realised it was Jackson.. Jungkook's older brother.. everyone was shocked that Jason being Jungkook's hyung is saying things like this bout his own brother.. everyone pitied Jungkook that even his hyung dislikes him this much..that his younger brother is fighting for his life and here he is blaming his own brother while defending his abuser)

Suddenly Mr. Jeon came forward and SLAPPED Jason hard

Jason : (holding his cheek..a lil scared because of his dad's expressions) W-what the heck dad!? Why did you slap me!? What wrong did I say wrong!? He is always creating problems in all our lives..this time it's my Taeji

(Mr. Jeon couldn't believe his older son..he didn't know that Jason hates Jungkook this much that still he is defending his abuser and calling his own brother wrong..he doesn't understand why Jason is saying my Taeji..he couldn't control himself and SLAPPED him again)

Mr. Jeon (blankly) Your Taeji!?

Jason : (held his cheek..sacred by his dad's tone) Y-yes Dad I love her and she loves me too..why did u SLAP me again!? What did I do!?

Mr. Jeon : (in rage) SHUT UP! Your Taeji huh!? You love her right!?
You know what your Taeji did!?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TAEJI DID TO MY SON!? YOUR BROTHER!?
DO YOU!?

Jason : (scared by his dad's sudden outburst..also confused that why is his dad saying like this bout Taeji..he felt something off.. replied in a scared yet confused tone)
W-what did she do!? What happened!? Please call down dad

Mr. Jeon : (teary eyes..said in a broken yet angry tone)
This girl over there you are calling yours and claiming to love her is the reason YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE

Jaosn : (confused yet afraid because he knew his dad wasn't lying looking at his expression) What do you mean!?

Mr. Jeon : (taunting) You don't know huh!? Your love didn't tell you!?

(Taeji started crying again)

Mr. Jeon : (anger) I'll tell you..you know what she did to Jungkook!?
SHE ABUSED HIM..MADE HIS COLLEGE LIFE HELL..ND YOU KNOW WHAT THE ABUSE WAS NOT ONLY PHYSICAL..SHE HARASSED HIM PHYSICALLY..NOT JUST ONCE MANY TIMES
(with tears) HE WAS ABUSED BY HIS SISTER-IN-LAW AND HUSBAND IN WORST WAYS POSSIBLE..ND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN ASK YOUR TAEJI

(pointing towards Taeji who was now crying loudly as he couldn't bear the hate and also the guilt was eating her up)

Mrs. Jeon came forward and said while crying