Not A Chapter: Clarification

This is for everyone who is reading this story.
To any of you who is thinking that Taehyung shouldn't be forgiven and blah blah..then let me explain it to you..try thinking yourself at Taehyung's place i.e. What if someday your sister will come and cry in front of you saying someone molested her and made her college life hell!? What if you did the inquiry and even her friends told you the same!? What if you yourself see your sister's pictures all over the notice boards with sluts and whore on them!? What if you saw your sister in most disheaveled look!? What if your sister blames someone of trying to rape her!? What will you do!? Will you be like I won't do anything and the person who she is blaming I'll love and care for him like nothing happened..will you guys do that!? In the story it's clear how much Taehyung loves Taeji as she is his younger sister..even after all those blames he was ready to solve things but Taeji accused him of trying to rape her and not to forget he didn't rape Jungkook. I'm not saying he won't be punished..he will be but people who are saying Taehyung shouldn't be forgiven are wrong.

Also to any of you who are thinking that this is some funny story like a very cliche one where Jungkook will easily forgive Taehyung then it's not..because your author believes in EQUALITY i.e. if someone hurted you once hurt him/her back twice (with interest).. let's see what happens in the story next