Part 41 : Helpless

ON THE OTHER SIDE

A man was tied up on a bed which seemed like actually designed to keep the person at place..both of his hands were tied together with a chain and that was not enough someone again tightly tied it to the headboard

both of his hands were tied together with a chain and that was not enough someone again tightly tied it to the headboard

Both his legs were tied to the side of the bed strongly with chains and then rope!

The man looked extremely manly and hot..he was wearing a see through satin shirt while all the buttons of his shirt were opened showing his well built chest with some old marks and cuts which he inflicted on himself. Even with all these marks the man looked breathtaking! He was still unconscious because of the drugs given to him! The other person was also present in the room starting at the beautiful man without stopping.. everything bout the man was great to his keeper except the initials on his chest which his keeper hated!

Soon the man woke up as he felt his breathe hitched when he found himself tied to a bed with a caged design! He tried to move his legs but soon realised it's tightly tied too! He started pulling on the chains and ropes in order to feel free but didn't work!

? : (panicking) What's happening!? Someone please help me! Is anyone here!? HELP!

The man was panicking as he couldn't see anything because of the blindfold tied on his eyes!

He started struggling but nothing worked suddenly he heard some footsteps coming towards him as he felt a lil scared but didn't show..soon the blindfold was removed from his eyes as the man took a deep breathe.. relief washing over seeing his friend!

? : (frustrated) Sherry thank God you're here! Untie me right now! I don't who bought me here I'll see it later..just untie me and let's go to others!

Sherry didn't budge as she was still eyeing the man intensely

? : (angrily) Why are you standing still!? Untie me! Are you deaf or wh

The man couldn't complete his sentence as Sherry put her finger on his lips!

Sherry : (sensually) Shhhhh Taehyung..stop shouting

Yes the man was none other than Kim Taehyung
Taehyung was shocked by the change of Sherry's demeanor as she never calls him by his name! He felt extremely odd and uncomfortable as he glared angrily towards her!

Sherry : (laughed and said sarcastically) What!? Why are you glaring at me!? Oh you're getting angry huh!? please do

Taehyung : (angrily) Why am I here!? Where is my family!? Who bought me here!? Why am I tied like this!? Tell me right now!

Sherry : (nonchalant tone) Offo calm down so many questions at once but I'll still answer them..so I bought you here and I'm the one who tied you here..I did all this because I wanted to and bout your family they are enjoying themselves well!

Taehyung : (rudely) What do you mean!? Why do you want me here!? Let me go Sherry my family is waiting for

Taehyung stopped midsentence as he himself didn't his family I s waiting for him or not! He gulped the feeling